( 0 ) prologue / author's note

BREAKING AND ENTERING
warning :
— sensitive topics like suicide
— smut

my bladder is going to fucking explode, where the hell is the bathroom...

hoseok ran around the house grabbing ahold of his crotch, attempting to hold in his pee while hurriedly trying to find a bathroom. he spotted a slightly open door and ran inside quickly, rushing to unbutton his pants to relieve himself. finally feeling the fluids drain from him, he looked up at the cabinet above the toilet, hoping to find something worth stealing.

the inside of the cabinet had a mirror and was mostly empty except for several other useless objects. he stared at himself through the mirror, fixing up his ruffled hair slightly, when all of a sudden he saw movement in the bathtub. he shrieked loudly, frantically zipping up his pants. he turned around, breathing roughly as he tried to figure out what to do, now that someone had seen him.

hoseok swallowed away his nervousness and stared at the boy; he was fully clothed sitting in a full bath of water. the boy was breathtakingly beautiful with dark hair contrasting his fair pale skin. the boy didn't even flinch when he obviously heard hoseok scream but stayed calmly in the bathtub.

"are you okay...?" hoseok asked, slowly walking away from the toilet, over to the bathtub where the boy laid.

"mhm." the boy hummed not even bothering to open his eyes at the approaching man.

"you do realize i'm robbing you right now?"

"yea that's cool."

hoseok stared in disbelief at the unbothered male laying in front of him. he inched forward, accidentally kicking an object on the ground — a pill bottle. he looked down at his foot and eyed several empty pill bottles that were scattered on the bathroom counter and floor that he didn't notice when he ran in before.

"...are you trying to kill yourself...??"

"mmhm... can you close the door on your way out?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

[ skip this if you want lmfAo ]

hi guysss :))) so i was just randomly scrolling around on insta at like 3am and i found this trailer for this upcoming movie ( it'll be released in august something—also i started writing this on july 24, 2018 )

i've been wanting to start a yoonseok fanfic so i finally decided to start one based off of this trailer. btw the movie is called "breaking and exiting" but i changed the title to 'entering' bc i don't want to copy it entirely.

since the movie hasn't been released yet, i don't really know much about the plot and other minor details so i'm only starting my fanfic based off of the trailer for now but i'll try to make it my own and the fanfic will be mostly my own. but enjoy reading my sope fanfic :)) <3

~V💫