( 19 ) special episode / filler

( a/n : i'll get back to the story later in the next chapter but here's a special vkook chapter ! )

jungkook's pov —

"taehyung where the fuck did you put my tie."

i had woke up extremely late and was frantically running around the house trying to find the rest of my uniform.

"taehyung where the fuck are you?? my boss is gonna kill me..." instead of looking for my tie i ended up running around the house looking for taehyung.

"babe! help me find my tie.." i searched all the rooms in his house— he was nowhere to be found.

okay don't stress out, he probably just went to the store to buy condoms or something... i took out my phone to dial taehyung's number, but immediately saw jackson call me instead.

i answered nervously,
"h-hey.."

"—where the fuck are you kook?! the bar is so fucking busy right now and it just got more crowded! i need you to come right now instead kook, otherwise you're fired—" i hung up the phone and ran upstairs to find my white button down.

okay fine whatever, screw the tie...

i grabbed my white button down from the laundry basket, and began putting it on. i buttoned it up and realized there was something wrong.

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE ONLY 5 BUTTONS — the shirt i wore for work was somehow missing multiple buttons near the top.

ohh... it's because of that one time taehyung tried to rip off my shirt.. okay whatever screw it i'll just wear a black turtleneck underneath... fuck, jackson's gonna beat my ass for not being in uniform.

( a/n : brace yourselves for this picture .. )

( a/n : nNNNNNUUUUUTTTTTT )

i grabbed my car keys and sprinted outside to the car. on the way to the bar i worked at, i dialed taehyung's number but it went straight to voicemail.

what the fuck..?

"hey! sorry i'm not at the phone right now!! i'm probably sleeping or something or — jungkook!! stop. mhm~ kook, not now!! go awayyy!! oh um sorry about that, but anyways, leave a message after the beep and i'll try my best to get back to you later!! jungkook stop biting my— beep."

i ended the call, laughing quietly to myself.
hearing the voicemail we recorded together always made my day.

i had insisted him to record one so if i ever felt down, i could just call him and listen to his voice... and his moans.

i clicked on his number again, hearing the call go straight to voicemail again.

"hey tae.. uh i was just wondering where you went this morning because you weren't there when i woke up so.. just call me back soon. miss you, love you, bye."