( 17 ) a brother?

( a/n : rip this is a maSSIVE spoiler but, this is lee jihoon aka woozi from seventeen 🤧💗

*he's the one w red hair uwu*
but uh yea #stanseventeenyoucowards
also
STREAM GETTING CLOSER OMFGIJSJEKW

FUCKKK ITS SUCH A MASTERPIECE KAHDKSJS )

some time in the future :
yoongi's pov —

i moaned in ecstasy, feeling hoseok's throat clench around my member. i panted in agony, twisting my fingers through his hair, pushing him down deeper.

a low chuckle escaped his throat as he went all the way down. "f-fuck babe i'm gonna—"

i came down hoseok's throat and quickly tried to force him off, "i-i'm sorry..." my cum spilled out of hoseok's mouth as he smirked and licked his lips.

he tried to lean in for a kiss but i laughed and pushed him away, "eww don't kiss me, you have my cum in your mouth." but he giggled and instead attacked my neck, repeatedly licking over a large hickey.

i attached my hands to his belt, trying to take it off when the doorbell rang. i stopped and looked at hoseok, "oh!! our pizza's here. can you..." i lazily flopped onto the bed, cutely trying to persuade hoseok to instead open the door.

he rolled his eyes and flicked my forehead, "lazy baby." i laughed and leaned forward, kissing his bare chest.

he chuckled and pushed me off of him onto the bed, leaning over me to grab his wallet.

hoseok's pov —

i rushed to the front door, licking my lips hungrily imagining a warm box of pizza on the other side of the front door— but was met with a short kid. he peered up at me and slowly looked down at my bare chest, his face turning a light pink.

"uhh... hello?" i stared down in confusion, trying to remember if i had seen his face before.

"shit.. did i get the wrong address? are y-you min yoongi?"

"um no...?"
the kid nodded and as i was about to say something, he spoke up and quietly asked, "a-are you jung hoseok?"
i nodded, still confused at who the person standing in front of me was.

"and you are...?"

"i'm yoongi's little brother.."

i chuckled softly, "that's funny but yoongi doesn't have a brother, orrrr any siblings."

"we share the same mom but he just doesn't know me," the kid said with a nervous grin, showing a pearly white row of teeth similar to yoongi's.

"okay... so if you're yoongi's brother then how do you know me? and why are you here?"

"we have some mutual friends.. but first, can i see yoongi?"

yoongi's pov —

i waited a few moments for hoseok to come back, wondering what was taking him so long to pay the delivery guy.

but i soon heard his voice yell from the front door. "hey, babe? there's someone out here you might wanna see."