( 4 ) can we please just stay like this?

yoongi's pov -

"— well let's try to be happy together."

i rolled my eyes at him, "no thanks, i'm good."

hoseok stared at me and walked over to where i was sitting.

"let's go out—"

what?????? 

"—for dinner!! i'm starving right now!!"

i could tell i had annoyingly turned red and my heart was racing. "well aren't you gonna uncuff me first?"

"nope!"

"what if the waiters ask—"

"they won't."

i groaned and laid back onto the bed, "well i don't wanna go anyways."

hoseok picked me up and carried me to my closet, "well i want you to go so you should probably change out of those clothes..." who fucking cares..

he unlocked my handcuffs and pulled off my shirt, to slip on a clean white button down. he carefully buttoned up my shirt as i tried to ignore him and look away at the ceiling.

i could feel his warm hands radiating against my cool skin as he buttoned up my shirt for me. his finger accidentally brushed my skin, making me shiver.

"okay i'm gonna leave the room so you can change into your clothes but don't take longer than a minute." i nodded as he walked out of the room.

jeez what was that? i thought as i clutched my shirt tightly. why does my stupid fucking heart keep rushing when he touches me? this is dumb... why am i getting flustered over nothing?? i pushed the thought away as i fanned my reddened face. i found black jeans and struggled to put them on when the door suddenly burst open.

"ohmygoshsorrysorrysorryyou'renotdoneyetohmy
goshsorry." hoseok said hurriedly as he covered his eyes and shut the door again.

i finished putting on the jeans and walked out to see hoseok looking at the picture frames on my desk.
"—ahem."

he jumped at the sound of my voice and turned around, "oh! let me go change."

i looked in the mirror at my reflection as hoseok went into my closet, hm. i loosened a few buttons as i waited for hoseok to finish changing.

( a/n : see the gif above ^^ )

i was putting in silver hoop earrings when he walked out of the room fully changed, "how do i look?" he said with a smile on his face.

he was wearing an even looser white shirt that exposed some of his chest and a thin black chocker.

( a/n : i couldn't find a gif or picture of what i was thinking of oof , but like imagine bs&t era 'boy meets evil' intro )

oh my god he looks hot as fuck.

"ew." i said and turned away from him to hide my face.

"aw thank you, i think you look really nice."
fuck, my heart can't take this shit. why is he so fucking nice, i don't get it.

"okay let's go! i know a really good restaurant that closes at 7 so we should probably hurry."

"where're we even going? aren't you broke?"

"that's why you're paying!" he said as he held up my credit card in between his fingers.

"—wait what."