( 11 ) your butt is really soft

[ warning : lol ]
yoongi's pov —

i tried to shift in my sleep but was unable to when i felt hoseok crushing me— i was laying on my stomach with hoseok laying on top of me.

"get offffff you're heavy...." i said sleepily but he stayed still as a stone, not hearing my words. i bit his shoulder gently and heard him lowly groan softly.

he turned off of me but before i could turn away from him, he grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him. i could feel my cool skin come in contact with his warm body. i suddenly felt very self conscious, noticing that i was naked and tried to squirm away from him.

but he withheld his iron grip, trapping me on top of his chest. i sighed defeatedly as i just laid tiredly on him. i suddenly felt warm hands on my ass, cupping it gently, "your butt is really soft." i blushed, whining softly in embarrassment, as i tried to hit hoseok.

he chuckled, raising an arm to move the hair away from my forehead. he kissed me gently on my nose, "good morning baby."

i could feel my cheeks flush as i hid my face in his chest. fuck! doesn't he ever think about the shit that he says!? hoseok still had his hands around my ass, massaging it carefully. i winced at the feeling of my sore butt.

"does it hurt?"

"yes..."

"wanna go one more time?" i looked up and stared at him with wide eyes. "i'm kidding baby—unless you want to then i'm ready to go..."

i flicked his forehead and leaned forward to kiss his lips softly. i didn't mean for it to be anything more than a soft good morning kiss but he reacted happily, pulling me into a longer deeper kiss.

one hand was cradling my cheek while the other was groping my ass. i let out quiet moans as he started moving his hand into my inner thigh. i broke away from the kiss, a visible string of saliva connecting us, "s-stop h-hoseok... i don't wanna do it again.."

he sighed but quickly happily put on a smile and lightly kissed me again, "you're so cute... but okay. let's go take a shower because it smells like cum in here."

i nodded, laughing quietly as i stepped off the bed. as soon as i tried to stand up on my own, my knees buckled and i fell face first onto the floor.

i groaned in pain as hoseok sat on the side of the bed laughing. he stood up and crouched down next to me. "was i too rough last night?" he said jokingly as he lifted me up.

"this feels like rape.." he pouted and laughed, picking me up and carrying me in his arms like a baby.

he took me to the bathroom and set me down on the bathroom counter, while he went in the shower to turn it on, waiting for the water to fill the bathtub.

i looked in the mirror at myself. i was scrawny, skinny, and pale. i was literally the definition of unhealthy. my face was chubby but my body was unhealthily skinny.

i inspected my face carefully; my cheeks seemed brighter and more flush while my eyes no longer had dark under-eyebags. i didn't feel as self conscious as i had before and my face almost felt like it was glowing. i looked happy.

my shoulders, neck, and torso were almost completely covered in hickeys and bite marks, along with bruises around my waist and wrists. it hurt but i chuckled a little because it felt nice to be ''marked" by someone.

but one thing i really noticed was that i no longer looked at myself with hate. i didn't feel as self conscious as i had before and the scars that used to run up and down my arms, were almost completely healed. it was crazy to see the changes that had occurred since hoseok had walked into my life.

i heard hoseok clear his throat and turned around to see him walking over to me.
when i looked at hoseok, for a quick second, i got to really examine his body for the first time.

he had a tan, nicely defined chest, with muscular arms. he was fit and clearly was in good health, compared to me.

but my eyes unconsciously looked down.

i turned hot, feeling my face flush as i felt my heartbeat rush in my chest, just staring at his—

"my eyes are up here you know.." i looked up at him to see his cheeky bright warm smile.

i scoffed, "i-i wasn't—"

"i think your boner would say differently."

i looked down and saw my member slightly erect.
my face turned red while i covered it with my hands. he closed into me, trapping me in between his arms.

"let me help you baby."

he grabbed my wrists with his hands and leaned in to kiss me. he slipped his tongue into my mouth, gently sucking on my tongue.

he released his lips and slowly trailed down, sucking on my neck and kissing the bite marks he left the night before.

i could feel my member growing slightly at his lewd actions. i winced while he continued to leave marks on my neck and collarbone.

he kept going, lowering himself down till he got to my member. i tried to push him away but he ignored me and focused on my member.

he grabbed it gently, stroking it at a steady pace. i leaned on his shoulder, struggling to sit up straight. i felt like jello in his arms by the way he was touching me. he noticed my behavior, smirking at me through his long hair.

he lowered his head down, feeling his breathing on my member. i moaned out loudly, grabbing ahold of hoseok's hair as he licked the tip of my member.

he looked up evilly and took my member out of his mouth. i looked at him confusedly, while he chuckled, "c'mon let's take a shower."

"w-wait..."
i sat dazed, just staring at him, while he had a mischievous smirk written on his face.

"maybe if you beg me i'll finish..." he said with a wink, before stepping into the shower. i stared down at my painful boner and hopped off the counter, feeling my legs go weak beneath me.

i grabbed ahold of the counter as i tried to depend on my legs to walk, but the pain on my underside, back, and hips, were excruciating.

"hoseok you fucking asshole, help me.."

i heard a hum in the shower, followed by,
"let me have your asshole."

i groaned in pain but i slowly made my way into the shower where hoseok was scrubbing his body with soap.

i leaned against the wall, feeling unable to hold myself up, but hoseok noticed and grabbed me by the waist carefully.

he stared at me like a greedy puppy, waiting for me to say something. "f-fine." he grinned happily, smashing his lips onto mine.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

hehe ..

~ V 💫