( 18 ) jimin and jihoon

a few weeks ago :
jimin's pov —

i woke up after a long nap, deciding to head to a bar for some cheering up. i got dressed and fixed my hair, later driving to a gay bar.

i stood outside my favorite place, walking inside to greet the owner and bartenders. "hey jackson."

jackson turned around and almost dropped the glass he was holding. "holy shit..." he ran out from behind the counter to give me a big hug. "gosh i've missed you so much.."

"me too.."

"lemme get you something to drink!!" i sat down on a bar stool and glanced around the large busy place while jackson poured one of my favorite drinks into a glass.

"so what brings you here? did you miss me or do you want dick."

"couldn't it be both?" i said with a chuckle. jackson smiled and ruffled my hair, "okay surreee... have fun finding a hookup. i need to work but i'll talk to you later!" i waved at him as he walked away to attend to other customers.

i spotted a small boy near me swirling his drink around, glancing longingly at his wallet. "don't you seem a little bit too young to be here?" i sat down next to him and drank my drink slowly.

he smiled at me and winked cutely, "i'm 22."

i choked on my drink, coughing roughly. "hm, really? lemme see some id." the boy laughed and reached into his back pocket to pull out his license.

"hah okay lets see here, 'lee jihoon'.. you were born on november 22, 1996. soo.. gimme a second to do the math.." i pretended to count on my fingers, making the younger laugh, "ahh so you are 21.."

"shocker huh.." his voice was soft and sweet, almost like music to my ears. it'd be nice to hear him completely change in bed...

"oh, your birthday passed not too long ago right?"

jihoon nodded, "maybe you can give me a late birthday present, hyung?" i raised my eyes, pretending not to catch on to what he was saying.

"—and i might not look like an adult but i sure do know a lot of adult things..." he leaned in close and whispered quietly, "but maybe for a little 'price'.." jihoon made a hand motion with his fingers, his actions not matching his seemingly pure personality.

( a/n : 👉👌 < that's the hand motion he made 💀)

i chuckled, slapping down $30 on the bar counter. i leaned in close to him and whispered, "let's get out of here. i know a place."

i woke up in a daze, flashbacks of the night before, ringing in my aching head. gay bar, money, alcohol, sex, deep night conversations, fuck.. what else happened ..

i sat up on the motel bed, lighting up a cigarette. "oh, did i already pay you?" jihoon propped himself up on a pillow and smirked at me, reaching over to grab the stick of nicotine from me.

"well you did rudely throw cash at me while i rode on your dick but no, not yet." he took a whiff of the cigarette before throwing it off the balcony.

"hey! what the hell??"

"you should be thanking me for, oh.. i don't know.. caring about your life?"

"..tsk."

"don't act like that to me, you know you love me."

i turned to him, acting like i knew what he was talking about as i ran my fingers through his hair, "oh but baby, how can i love someone i don't even know?"