( 10 ) i love you too

[ warning : smut again lol ]

yoongi's pov —

i skipped out of the restaurant happily, hearing jimin yell, "nice to see you guys! come again soon!!"

we had stayed at the restaurant for longer than we wanted to because jimin had offered us free sake and for some reason hoseok had drank more then jimin had offered.

he trailed behind me, looking down at his feet, making it clearly evident that something was on his mind, while swaying gently side to side.

"here, lemme help you." i grabbed his arm and held it over my shoulders, lifting him up to help him walk.

"sssshhhhaaannnkkkttthhhhh" ( thanks ) he said, slurring his words. his weight was much heavier than mine, making it almost impossible to carry him to the car.

i finally got him seated in the passenger seat, as i hopped into the drivers side. now great. i don't remember how to fucking drive...

"um hoseok?? i need help..." he muttered softly, now half asleep.

"mmm... i love you."

what??? i blushed madly as i turned away and stared out the window. did he just say what i think he said?!?

"don't talk anymore okay? just try to sleep." he's just drunk so it's not a big deal...

i turned to the front, facing the empty parking lot. i started the car, hearing the engine rumble to life. okay... i think i saw hoseok do...

i moved the gear shift and slowly started inching backwards. okay!! i got this! as soon as i finished that thought, i ran into a curb suddenly, causing hoseok to jolt forward and hit his head on this dashboard.

"ouchieee.." he slurred, still half asleep.

"oops sorry babe."

i leaned over and moved him back into his seat. i could see there was a purple bruise forming on his cheek bone now, as i kissed it gently and looked at his restful sleeping face. i chuckled lightly and turned back to face the road.

i knew how to drive but i hadn't driven in so long that it was almost impossible to remember how. but i got the hang of it and soon drove us back home.

when we got home, i unbuckled hoseok and carried him by the waist to the front door. he was leaning on me gently, the smell of alcohol wafting my senses.

i set him onto the couch, sitting down at the opposite end. i checked the time, 7:02. it's still too early to sleep...

i didn't feel like sleeping, but with the house so quiet, it was starting to make me feel tired. i sighed and leaned against the couch, dosing off for a little while.

i woke up a few hours later, feeling an ache in my neck, looking around at the living room. when has it last been like this...?

i couldn't remember a time where there was no noise in the house except the noises i made. i can't imagine back to a time when hoseok wasn't around... it felt like a completely different life, even though hoseok hadn't lived with me for that long.

i could feel my heart pounding in my chest just staring at hoseok's calm sleeping face. his hair fell over his eyes and i gently leaned over to move it over his ear.

i blushed at the contact of warm skin, quickly moving my hand away. why does he make me feel like this...? do i... like him or something? i got off the couch and leaned down to sit in front of him on the floor.