( 12 ) filler

a few days after :
hoseok's pov —

i woke up with yoongi laying on top of me, clinging to me like a koala.

we had fucked on the couch the night before and ended up sleeping on the floor. the bright afternoon sun was shining through the open blinds, making it hard to lay in our position sleeping. i shielded my eyes from the light and glanced over at the clock on the wall, 1:24.

"wake up baby... we've been sleeping for... 13 hours, holy shit.." yoongi was unresponsive so i cradled him gently, making sure he was holding onto me, and stood up.

i walked to the bathroom — pissed, and brushed my teeth, but yoongi still wasn't awake. he was somehow still stuck and clinging to me like glue.

"wake upppp..." i pleaded him, poking his butt softly.
he murmured quietly, but still didn't wake up. i sighed, feeling sad that he wasn't awake so i could talk to him.

i stared at his small face, admiring his features and small details, blushing at the soft snores that exited his mouth.

"i love you so much." i said out loud, hoping he would hear me, but he remained sleeping. i laughed and headed out to the kitchen to make breakfast.

yoongi loves peanut butter waffles while i like chocolate chip pancakes better. i finished making our breakfast and yoongi was still asleep on my chest.

"okay time to actually wake up baby... your waffles are gonna get cold.." he murmured quietly again in his sleep, but still didn't wake up. i rode my hand up through his shirt and rubbed his back, but he didn't even flinch.

hmmm...

i walked over to the couch and peeled him off of me carefully, sticking him onto the couch. i kissed his face and neck gently, seeing him flinch just a little but still not wake up.

i carefully and slowly peeled off his shirt, staring at his clean pale skin. i licked his nipples softly feeling them grow hard. i sucked on them for a few minutes and heard a soft moan. yoongi was still asleep but was somehow responsive to me.

i palmed his member through his pants, hearing him pant unevenly and moan quietly. i was about to take off his pants when he suddenly grabbed my wrist, asking in a sleepy voice, "what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"you weren't waking up...."

he sat up on the couch and rubbed his eyes sleepily. "and you were gonna touch my dick? in my sleep? to wake me up?"

i ran over what he said in my head and realized it sounded really dumb. "w-well you were really cute.." he stared at me for a few seconds, his eyes reading, idiot.

he laughed, his eyes crinkling and his gummy smile brightening his face. he wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me onto the couch with him. "let's just sleep for a little longer...."

i blushed at his sweet actions but willed myself to pull away because i was so hungry. "we can't baby... it's late and i'm hungry.. i made breakfast already."

he held me for a few more minutes and eventually replied, "okayyy... fine."

i scooped him up in my arms, cradling him gently, carrying him to the kitchen. i knew his butt probably hurt from the night before.

"you know... you're really skinny babe. you feel really light." i said lifting up his arms.

"what no, i have some muscle, you just have a bigger build than me.. plus, i've had a lot of protein lately!"

"what? since when have you worried about your health?"

"oh i meant sper— owww!!" i slapped him on the back of his head so he wouldn't finish his sentence.

"i mean i have been drinking a lot of protein lately..." my face flushed red as i drank the cup of milk in front of me to hide my reddened face.

"sh-shut up."

・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚:* ・゚:*・゚: *

so um idk when i'll update next bc there's gonna be smut next chapter a g a i n lol. it's hard to write smut but i like writing smut smh ( i'm weird ash ikr wtf ). but anyways,,,, um i'm tired of putting " warning : smut " lmfao so at this point i give up and if you don't wanna read bc i have smut then... um lol sorry.

~ V 💫