( 9 ) sorry but i think i'm falling in love with you

[ warning : skip this chapter if you don't like smut lol ]

narrator pov —

"i'm sorry, i—"

fuck fuck fuck...
hoseok thought as he jumped off the bed and ran to the bathroom as quickly as he could.

he took off his pants, and started stroking his member as fast as he could. he shivered slightly feeling the breeze of cool air hit him. he moaned slightly at the feeling and stroked faster as he realized that he would cum soon. he closed his eyes, reimagining the dream.

yoongi was moaning and screaming in pleasure, begging hoseok to go faster. seeing the male in a completely different state beneath him made hoseok feel glad that he had the power to wreck him.

he sped up, snapping his hips into the boy, making him release even louder moans. yoongi was biting down on his finger, trying to hold back his loud moans, while his dick was leaking precum everywhere even though it was untouched.

yoongi reached down to touch his own member but hoseok stopped him and instead used his own hand to stroke him. yoongi whimpered and moaned, gasping at his touch.

hoseok could tell that the male was close to cumming as he stroked faster and pushed himself even deeper into him.

suddenly the tip of his member hit a spot inside yoongi that made him arch his back and scream, grabbing onto hoseok's forearms, begging him to stop.

yoongi came all over his stomach, while hoseok switched their positions slightly to keep hitting the same spot over and over again. yoongi cried as hoseok hit the same spot that made him feel good and soon came inside him. yoongi leaned up to smash his lips onto hoseok, whispering, "again?"

he cursed himself for thinking about the dream again, but after only a few more minutes he came all over his hands, panting slightly at his release.

he took a few moments to regain his composure before cleaning the cum on the floor. he cleaned himself up and he pulled on his pants as he walked out of the bathroom.

yoongi's pov —

what was that!??

he just made out with me out of no where and then ran away...

i laid flat on the bed waiting for hoseok to come back, since he randomly just broke away when things started to get heated.

suddenly i heard the bathroom door click open and sat up on the bed like an eager dog.

what the hell am i doing...? i kept calm as i changed my position to sitting against the headboard of the bed.

hoseok walked into the bedroom slowly— his face was blushed and slightly sweaty, with his hair sticking to the top of his forehead.

i hated to admit it but he looked really hot.
"ahem, um... i'm gonna make breakfast, do you want some...?"

hm so he wants to just forget about what happened 10 minutes ago... okay. "mmhm sure."
he nodded and walked to the kitchen.

i groaned as i climbed out of bed slowly. i was semi hard and i didn't know what to do so i ignored the painful bulge in my pants and followed him to the kitchen.

i spotted a black suitcase on the kitchen table,
"what's that...?"

hoseok shuddered when he heard my voice and nervously said, "oh y-your mom left that for you." he then turned around and continued cracking open eggs.