( 21 ) jihoon can't sleep

jihoon's pov —

CAN THEY FUCKING STOPPPJSKDKSKS

i had fallen asleep in the car but woke up to yoongi cussing. i pretended to be asleep as hoseok carried me into their house. hoseok tucked me in bed ( couch ) and left me to be in the dark room.

i sighed, feeling content in the darkness and ready to fall asleep until i heard noises coming from the other room.

i tried to drown it out until the noises became more distinct and i could recognize it as moaning.

i gagged, trying not to imagine my brother and hoseok doing it.

i groaned and tried to cover my ears with the pillow hoseok gave me, but i soon heard the bed start creaking loudly and the headboard banging against the wall. okay ew. gross. maybe they'll stop soon. maybe hoseok cums quick.

but after more than an hour, THEY WERE STILL AT IT.

yoongi was still just as loud, if anything, he was getting louder. and it sounded like hoseok just kept going faster.

i hit my head with my palm, hoping to either pass out or die, because sitting through their long 'love session' was exasperating. if this was how it was gonna be if i stayed with them, i'd rather go back to jimin.

WHEN ARE THEY GONNA STOP..?!?!

・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚:* ・゚:*・゚: *

🤠..

anyyywwaayyysss..
again, im sososo sorry for this long ass hiatus. hope you enjoyed that surprise smut lol, ik i cockblock a lotttttt sooo hopefully that'll make up for it

~ V 💫