( 5 ) a week

yoongi's pov -

it's been a fucking week.

it's been a whole fucking week since i tried to kill myself.

i didn't even realize that it had been a week until hoseok came home one night with an ice cream cake saying, "happy one week anniversary since you tried to kill yourself!"

i stared at the cake in disbelief, and looked up at hoseok holding it. he smiled nervously, scratching the back of his neck, "sorry i know it's not funny... but i was craving ice cream and i thought about how it's been a week since i met you!"

i covered my face as it started to redden, i hate when he says annoying shit like this because he makes me all embarrassed and he's too fucking stupid to notice.

i didn't hate him, i just wanted him to leave me alone, but at the same time i enjoyed his company. it was nice finally having someone around when i didn't have anyone else before.

"...what flavor is it?"

"strawberry and chocolate!"

damn it, how'd he know those are my favorites... "okay fine, uncuff me."

even though it had already been a week since i tried to last harm myself, he still kept the fuzzy pink handcuffs locked on my wrists.

i thought he would forgive me after we came back from the waffle house last week, but apparently i really scared him with my harmless joke and he decided to keep the handcuffs on.

i felt like a prisoner but gave up trying because he was so damn persistent and was constantly watching me even when i needed to go to the bathroom.

he hid and threw out the rest of the pills, medicine, knives, razors, bleach, and anything that he deemed was 'harmful'. i figured i would probably just end it all if he left.

he turned me around and released me from the handcuffs. he then grabbed two plates and forks — and a plastic knife to cut the cake.

i licked my lips hungrily as i stared at the cake. he placed a slice of cake on my plate and got a piece for himself. we dug in simultaneously, finishing it quickly and going in to grab more.

after awhile, we gave up cutting slices and started to just eat the cake whole. hoseok knew somehow that i had a sweet tooth and used it against me to make me happy.

when we finished the cake, we leaned against the kitchen chairs, rubbing our stomachs in satisfaction. "mmmh thanks for the cake."

"yupppp no problem."

we sat in comfortable silence, trying to wait for the food to digest. "wanna go to sleep now that it's getting late?" i looked over at the time on the microwave—11:09.

i nodded and followed him to the bathroom.
ever since the day that i fell asleep on top of him, it felt surprisingly nice sleeping next to someone.

even though right after, i ran away from him screaming that he was a pervert— the next night i asked him to lay with me and soon got used to his presence in bed.

we walked to the bathroom to brush our teeth; i had given him a spare toothbrush to use for the time being since he was planning on staying for awhile.

( a/n : unnecessary gif ^ but this always makes me uwu )

when we were finished we raced to the bed, hoseok beating me. he took off his shirt before flopping onto the bed with a happy moan.

i turned off the lights and laid on the opposite side of the bed, pulling the covers over my shoulders. "goodnight..."

hoseok leaned over and pulled me closer to him, whispering quietly, "sweet dreams baby."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

short sweet fluffy chapter :,) <3
btw if you're confused, hoseok calls yoongi baby not bc he's trying to flirt but bc — oof ill reveal that later ;)

short sweet fluffy chapter :,) <3btw if you're confused, hoseok calls yoongi baby not bc he's trying to flirt but bc — oof ill reveal that later ;)

~ V 💫