( 13 ) daddy

( a/n : edited the ending so you may have to re-read sorry!! )

[ warning : slight smut / be ready to get disappointed bc there's a huGe coCkbLocK 😭 okay y'all— idk wtf is wrong with me, i keep adding smut i stg this is gonna end up as a sope smut ff and i'm so sorry omgbskddjdj ]

2 weeks later :
yoongi's pov —
( internal thoughts recently )

i. don't. want. to. fucking. live. anymore.

i haven't thought about self harm or drugs or anything for such a long time, but lately i haven't wanted to live with hoseok anymore.

don't get me wrong, i love.... him... but i can't handle him anymore.

ever since we had sex for the first time, he wants to do it with me almost every. single. day. i can't handle him. his sex drive is insane.

he's not bad at it— if anything, he's great at it, but the problem is his endurance and stamina. it takes him so long to cum and it's impossible for me to even sit up straight now.

my body is covered in bite marks and bruises. he's too rough and i'm scared to tell him because i feel that if i do, he'll focus on being gentle and he won't enjoy it with me anymore.

i won't lie though, i do like it when he's rough, but sometimes he's too rough and it's hard to enjoy sex when he asks me to suck his dick at 3 in the morning.

but he's not all that bad.
he's gentle and sweet— when we're not having sex— and he's always considerate of my feelings — again, when we're not having sex.

i've told him everything that led to my "almost-suicide". he takes care of me like a baby, he makes me laugh, he helps me when i can't sleep, and he's held me every single time i've cried.

he's so hopelessly romantic unintentionally and every little thing he does makes me fall in love with him even more.

maybe i was so sick of being alone and he was the only boy that came into my life and that's why i helplessly fell for him but i'm glad that he saved my life, and that he's given me a reason to live.

i want to tell him how much he means to me and how much i love him but i'm not good with words and i just hope he knows.

he's literally perfect in every way— aside from the fact that he treats me like a pocket pussy in bed.

hoseok's pov —
( internal thoughts recently )

i love yoongi.

from the way that his nose scrunches when he smiles to the way he gets embarrassed about when i call him cute or adorable.

i love everything about him— even if some of it isn't perfect, he's perfect to me. i never intended on falling for him so hard but i guess it just came naturally.

i've told him that i love him, multiple times, but i've only heard him say it once, and for me, that's enough.

i've been overthinking lately, and i feel like he maybe doesn't love me, and that he only said he loved me because he felt bad for me or that he felt obliged to.

even thought we have sex almost everyday, i feel like i'm not good for him. i'm not perfect, and i just hope that i make him happy.

i think the best part about him is that he makes me feel good— being inside him is soo good. his moans, the way his legs close when he's close to cumming, and the way he sucks me off makes me so high.