( 7 ) i got arrested

( a/n : this lowkey ruins the chapter but supreme boi's real name is shin donghyuk )

hoseok's pov —

i had just finished grocery shopping and was rushing to get back to yoongi's house. i've been gone for so long he probably thinks i've abandoned him... i hope nothing happens to him before i get home.

i must not have noticed how worried i was because, i heard sirens behind me. fuckfuckfuckfuck... i shouldn't have been speeding..

i pulled over and rolled down my window to see a cop with a hat pulled over his eyes so low, i wasn't able to see his face, "do you know why i pulled you over sir?"

i quietly said no, keeping my hands visible on the steering wheel. "license and registration please."

i pulled out the things he asked for, handing it to him quickly. he didn't even check it, lazily asking, "sir do you realize how fast you were going above the speed limit?" he leaned into the car, looking up, making his face came into clear view.

"d-donghyuk...?"

the man that stared back at me was barely recognizable as shin donghyuk. he was taller now, with a slightly shorter haircut than when i last saw him.

his face showed a reflection of shock and horror when he recognized me. "get the fuck out of the car."

i silently obeyed him— i was also in a state of panic and shock as i opened the door. donghyuk pushed me up against the car, holding my wrists behind my back, snapping a pair of silver handcuffs on me.

"look, donghyuk... can we just work this out...? i don't need to get taken in for this!"

i heard a chuckle behind me as he slammed me back harder onto the car. i groaned in pain, unable to fight back against him. "you fucking asshole, you still don't feel any remorse huh...?" i kept quiet as donghyuk dragged me to his police car.

yoongi's pov —

"h-hello? who is this...?"

"...hi sweetie, it's—"

i hung up immediately, feeling my chest tighten. no no no no no no no. not now. fuck no. please don't come now. i don't need you anymore!

i suddenly heard a knock on the front door as i was still recovering from hearing her voice. i sat up in bed, squeezing my legs as i rested my head on my knees.

i heard the front door open and prayed that it was hoseok. please... i need you hoseok, where are you...?

hoseok's pov —

after a long awkward silent car ride, donghyuk took me to the station where he placed me in a cell. the whole time i couldn't stop thinking about yoongi. i ran my fingers through my hair thinking about what i should do.

fuck fuck fuck, i promised my uncle that i wouldn't get caught... why now of all times..! i sat in the empty small jail cell waiting for someone to do something.

after a long time, donghyuk finally opened up the cell and moved me to a private interrogation room.

he hooked some wires onto me and i assumed that it was probably a lie detector machine.
"state your full name."
okay i can do this. this'll be easy.

yoongi's pov —

i looked up at the person who was now standing in my room. "... hi sweetie. i missed you."
tears were streaming down my face heavily as i stared speechless, in hateful resentment and anger at my mother.