Welcome home

Sophie POV

13 hour plane ride is so not fun. I'm so tired and I'm so happy to land. But I will tell you this. This view is spectacular. We land on a strip by this vastly, Well my castle I assume. With gorgeous trees lining up from the strip to the castle. Color is just blossoming all around me. Beautiful blue pink and red flowers everywhere. Brett puts his hands in mine and  squeezes it lightly. Letting me know we're moving towards the castle.

The insides are just as beautiful, not as big as I assumed from afar but still beautiful. Outside is filled with white and grey stones and a million windows. Inside I walk into the foyer filled with people in uniforms. From guard and army to maid and butler. They quickly take our bags to our rooms, they walk up this beautiful staircase that winds sideways to the second floor the walls are a cream color and the floor is a nice shiny mahogany wood. My mother looks so happy to be back and to talk with everyone. It's weird seeing her though. She walks and talks like a royal. My uncles talk with the army and guard, their speaking in some army language ,which makes me laugh, and me and Brett just follow the maids. They took us to two different rooms but I quickly tell them we're sharing one. Shocked looks are something I'm getting a lot of lately.
We've unpacked and relaxed and my father came and gave us a tour of the castle, but apparently were only in the rooming quarters for royals and the staff. The other half is for their political meetings, balls and gala, and army. I feel like everything has gone so smooth it's unnatural, but for now I'm glad to be this happy.

There will be some major time jumps in the next chapter. I know there isn't a lot of action but there will be in the coming chapters