Leon

Sophie POV:

After Richmond left I waited for Leon. Maybe for 15 minutes when he decided to show up. I almost left too. Weird he showed up really late. I didn't expect this out of him but then again I didn't expect Richmond to be a dick. I seem to be wrong a lot lately.
"Good afternoon Leon!" I smile energetically when he walks him. He sees me and smiles even wider then I did as a kid. I love smiles. The one thing I love is a smile. Too bad everyone's smile is dull compared to Edwards... stop! I reprimand myself for thinking of him again. "Good afternoon princess. I'm sorry for being late but I was walking the grounds and I managed a surprise for you. I hope you like surprises!" He's so excited. It almost makes up for being late. Almost. But I do love a good surprise. So I follow his lead.
"Wow! This is amazing! Where did you get all of this?" I'm so amazing that I'm almost speechless. He seemed to find everything for a picnic, like everything. Blanket and everything. I love picnics so it's made me forget even Richmond. "This is amazing Leon!" He just smiles and helps me sit down and hands me hand made sandwiches. Taste just like our cooks work. So that's how he got this. I start laughing. "I bet you recognize that taste huh? Your chef told me you would. I was betting against it. Looks like I owe him a hundred dollars" he's laughing and smiling with me so i don't think he was mad. "Well I do love his work. Best food made everywhere. I hand picked him myself. Did you know that?" He shook his head no so I continued "I was here for about 4 months when I got tired of the food. Like sick tired. So I asked my dad for a personal chef. He agreed and soon he became the chef for everyone. He loves his job so it worked out for the best." "That's amazing princes Sophie. I heard you two are close. My mother cooks the most amazing pasta ever. You have to try one day. Maybe tomorrow night? We can go to eat or I can bring it here? How does that sound" second time today where they ask me on a date. I love this! It's working better then expected. I was thinking I would have to make the plans. Guess not. Tomorrow is going to be busy. "I would love that. Maybe tomorrow around 6? We can meet at the gate and eat in our spot. Since this is our spot now." At this point I'm just happy today became so successful.

Leon POV:

Two hours ago- Wow! I love the garden it's so beautiful. I can't believe they did all of this. I was in the palace before and it's been brought to life. I kept walking the field till I ran into someone. "Omp! I'm so sorry ma'am! Can I help you up?" I ask this without looking at her. But once I do. Wow. She's just so beautiful with short black hair and honey brown eyes and freckles on the bridge of her nose. I need to stop these thoughts. I'm here for the princess after all. "It's fine sir. I shouldn't have been walking without looking. I'm supposed to be on the clock so please don't tell anyone." She pleads with her eyes and right then and there I knew I'd do anything she asked of me. "No problem. But can I walk you to your shift?" No harm in talking while I wait right? So I proceed to walk her to the kitchen she's the chef apparently. Pretty impressive if I say so. "Thank you for waking me. I can take it from here." She thanks me but I don't want to leave so I stay and ask some pointless favors from the chef about a picnic. I picture it for her but he thinks it's for the princess. I guess he isn't wrong. I need to
Be focused. So after almost 2 and a half hours. I made the best picnic that I ever did.