Glenn- Eight

A/N Lots of kissing in this chapter ;)

"Why are you guys here again?" Glenn asked. He was laying back on his bed, his arm thrown across his eyes so he didn't have to look at either of his annoying best friends.

"We're helping you get ready," Rebecca claimed and Grace hummed in agreement, shifting a little on her place beside Glenn on his mattress.

"I don't need help getting ready, so you two can go now, thanks". Glenn wheezed as Rebecca's body dropped down onto his stomach and he sat up quickly to push her off. "Jesus Becca".

"You can't just kick us out of your house Glenn. We're going to the party too". Becca spoke from her new spot on the floor, her head turned up to look at him.

"We're going separately. I'm going with Nathan and you can't come with us".

"Why not?" Grace asked and Glenn looked at her. She was laying back against his pillows, her blond hair splayed about and her eyes closed.

"Because you guys are embarrassing".

"Aww, he doesn't want to be embarrassed in front of Nathan," Grace teased, her eyes opening. She grinned and rolled onto her side to face him, looking even more amused at Glenn's annoyed expression. "Are we not good enough for Nathan".

"Stop saying Nathan like that, I don't say it like that," Glenn grumbled, turning his face away from her. "Aren't I just allowed to want to be alone with him sometimes?"

"He's not your boyfriend, Glenn," Rebecca said, as if he didn't know this already.

"I know that. That's why I appreciate the time I get to spend with him," Glenn responded softly, trying not to let his slight frustration show. "You guys don't understand".

"How?" Grace asked softly. "We haven't been able to understand because you won't talk to us about any of it".

"It's not exactly fun to talk about," Glenn grumbled, turning his face towards his ceiling and closing his eyes.

"Glenn," Rebecca began, and Glenn heard her move, and a second later felt her sit at the end of the bed. "We're you best friends. We're the ones that you're supposed to talk to about the hard stuff". Glenn sighed.

"Sooo... how's Nathan?" Grace asked, completely rolling over so she was draped across his chest.

"He's good," Glenn said, opening his eyes and turning his head so his nose was touching Grace's. She crossed her eyes. "I like him more now than I ever have before. Before I loved him because of brief interactions we had and things I overheard him saying to others, but now he talks to me. Now he's my friend and I'm learning new things about him and he cares to learn new things about me. Now I can actually be sure that I love him because now I know him".

"Does he have any idea?" Rebecca asked from the end of the bed and Glenn turned his face away from Grace to look down at her.

"I don't think so". Glenn thought about it for a second. "No, he doesn't know. His family does though. One of his fathers caught me ogling him after our tennis match". Grace snorted. "Yeah, it's just as embarrassing as it sounds".

"God," Rebecca said with a smile. "They must hate you. I never thought that-"

"They don't hate me," Glenn corrected. "They love me". Glenn started up at his ceiling. "I love them too. God, his family is absolutely amazing. His parents are just... so in love with one another and they're a perfect baLars friendly and sullen and light and dark". He smiled. "His father's also hot as fuck".