Nathan- Thirty

This was becoming a problem, but Nathan loved conflict.

Two nights ago, Nathan had taken Glenn out on a date, which had gone very well, and since Nathan had been unable to keep his hands off of the other.

At the moment, Nathan had Glenn pressed up against the wall of one of the flimsy bathroom stalls, which squeaked every time he applied too much pressure on it, but Nathan had done this enough times with enough people to know it wouldn't break, though he wasn't going to mention that to Glenn.

"Nate, uh," Glenn pressed his head back against the stall, putting distance between them. "We need to go to lunch". Nathan nodded, agreeing completely, but his lips wandered down to Glenn's neck, kissing him gently there and causing the body against him to shutter. It was one of the most sensitive parts on Glenn's body, Nathan learned, and he liked to use it to his advantage. "Nathan".

"One more minute," Nathan begged, pulling back enough so he could capture Glenn's mouth again. Groaning, Glenn's arms came up to slide around Nathan's neck, giving in to him and fuck, Nathan loved his boyfriend.

That had happened too over the last two days; the term boyfriend had been discussed and agreed upon. Only a few people knew about the development: Grace and Rebecca, of course, Nathan's parents, and Jean.

Nathan's one more minute got cut short when Glenn's stomach grumbled loudly and Nate couldn't stop laughing against Glenn's mouth. "I told you I was hungry," Glenn said, and Nathan finally stepped away from him.

"I thought you meant for my dick," Nathan teased and Glenn snorted, reaching a hand up to flick Nathan on the forehead before pushing his hair back. He had gotten it cut, but as he promised, it wasn't too short, which seemed to greatly please Glenn.

As Nathan has requested, they were still taking their relationship slow. He suspected that Glenn was still nervous, but willing to take the next step, but Nathan wasn't yet. He wanted it to be perfect for Glenn. Never before had he slept with someone that he was in love with.

Nate had yet to discuss his love with Glenn, even though he expected that the feeling was mutual. It felt weird, already being in love at the beginning of their romantic relationship.

"Hey," Glenn was snapping his fingers in his face. "I need food and you completely zoned on me".

"Ah, I can hear that you need food perfectly well," Nathan teased, and Glenn's eyebrows raised. It was clear that he wanted to know why Nate had zoned out, but Nathan pretended he didn't know that and picked up both of their backpacks from the floor, holding Glenn's to him before unlocking the stall and slipping out of it.

"We spend way too much time in the bathroom," Glenn pointed out, and Nathan watched him put on his backpack in the mirror.

"I don't think people really pay attention. And besides, it's only been two days". Glenn hummed and Nathan turned to him. They were the same height, so all Glenn had to do to connect their lips was tilt his head and lean forward.

Nathan sighed into the kiss, gripping the straps of his backpack instead of Glenn since he knew it wouldn't last long, judging by the sounds coming out of the other boys stomach.

The bathroom door opened and they both pulled away from one another to turn quickly to the door. Nathan was just praying it wasn't a teacher who had walked in, so for the first time, possibly ever, he was happy to see Lawson.

This didn't seem to be reciprocated, because Lawson came in, looked at their close proximity, muttered a, "really guys?" And turned around to leave. By the time the door shut behind him, Glenn was laughing .