Nathan- Thirty-two

On Saturday, Nathan woke up and immediately smiled because he wasn't alone. They had shifted through out the night and ended with both of them on their sides, facing one another, with Nathan's head tucked under Glenn's chin, and the other boys arm thrown over his waist to hold him close.

When Nathan untangled himself from this embrace, Glenn groaned, his eyelashes fluttering slightly before stilling. Nate smiled a little and pecked a kiss to Glenn's forehead before rolling out of bed.

The first thing he noticed was that his ass hurt like hell, and the second thing was that there was cum dried on the inside of his thighs. Trying his best to ignore these two things, Nathan went to his dresser and pulled out a pair of sweatpants, that he slipped on so he could leave his room.

Osmond was in the kitchen, leaning back against the counter and sipping his coffee. When Nate walked in, he eyed him with careful eyes for a long moment before snorting. "Are you limping?"

"Fuck you," Nate groaned, taking a seat at the island as his father poured him a mug of coffee. Dispite hating the taste of the liquid, Nathan sipped at the rim when the mug was handed to him, hoping that it would give him some energy.

"You know, I didn't that thy between the two of you, you would be the one-"

Nathan cut off his father with a scoff. "What's it matter, dad? Does it always have to be one way or the other? Can't it just be both?" He questioned and Osmond shrugged as he took a drink of his coffee.

"It can, if that's what you like," He agreed and Nathan relaxed a little. "Your father and I have tried it and one way works better for than the other. It's alright if that's not you". Nathan grimaced, a bit disgusted by his father's words. He took another drink of coffee before pushing it away from himself with a groan. "Still not your thing?"

"No," Nathan grumbled before glancing over his shoulder in an attempt to look into the living room. "Where is dad?"

Osmond poured another cup of coffee in a new mug before smiling. "Oh. He's incapacitated. I'm going to bring this to him".

Letting out a loud groan, Nathan closed his eyes and pressed his face against the granite countertop. Osmond laughed, and then he could clearly be heard leaving.

Nathan continued to sit there with his head down, thinking about the events from the night before, his message to Nico, and how badly he wanted to call his best friend and talk to him about all of this. He wasn't going to call Jean, though. Recently, the older boy was constantly in a bad mood, and maybe talking about how happy he was with Glenn wouldn't help that.

He didn't know how long he laid there, thinking, but eventually Glenn made his way into the room with him, and Nate raised his head. The other boy look tired, and he rubbed his eyes with his fist before standing behind Nathan's chair and dropping his head down onto his shoulder. "How are you feeling?" Having his boyfriend standing there, wearing a pair of his sweatpants and a navy shirt that Nathan knew had his last name on it, Nathan could honestly said that he'd never be better.

"I'm alright," Nathan answered, and Glenn hummed and nuzzled his hair before leaning heavily against him. "What about you?"

"I slept better than I have in a long while, but I'm still tired " Glenn explained and Nathan chuckled, turning on his stool and wrapping his arms around Glenn's waist. With a deep inhale, Glenn yawned.

"Still not a morning person?" Nathan teased, leaning back to press a kiss to Glenn's forehead and the other boy hummed in agreement. "Why don't you go lay back down, hun?"

"I got cold once you left," Glenn admitted, and Nathan smiled, peering up at the boy, whose eyes were closed and his face relaxed, as if he was still sleeping. It was incredibly cute, and it made Nathan's heart pound in his chest.