EOL 2

16 September

16 September

It was a Boeing 747, a jumbo jet, she felt better knowing that. She'd never heard nor read of one crashing. She thinks she meditated amongst the clouds better and came back to earth with the kind of serenity it was hard not to envy. Looking forward to snoozing in the upper deck second class seats of 11 hours flight. But once makes me happy. above the sky, her mind fills with words from her mother before sending her off.

'Beautiful wasn't something you can buy. It priceless. By beautiful, I mean here'

Right palm of her mother hand that just now caressing her cheek now land on her chest, the other free hand on her shoulder, her mother continued.

'You can be that person, beautiful in and out, just like before. Trust in yourself, do whatever you think its right. In a process of learning, we will fall, what we do to stand back matters. You are gifted with intelligence, beauty to walk on the faith that God has assigned.'

A soft voice startled her waking her up to reality. "Will you like to have a drink, miss?" She took in a deep breath returning a warm smile towards the stewardess who is now waiting for her answer "Tea and warm water please". Given her order, the tall steward left leaving her with her thought once again after received a small 'thanks'. "Faith? Is this what they called it?" Not knowing whether to be mad or thankful she wipes the pearl-shaped tears that roll down her cheeks unconsciously and close her eyes drifting off herself to sleep.

17 September
Korea - 03:15 am

Taeyoon POV

It was early morning in Korea and night time for London, mom sure having a dinner right now. Perfect time to arrived. It was Autumn here. My sister will be here by seven in the morning. I refused for them to fetch me on the arrival time. They will need to stay up late and myself need to be prepared. On what? Soon to be revealed.

Hours pass, the mall area had been looted a decade ago and the once automatic door lay permanently open. Small groups would sometimes stop and cause a small eddy. Waiting for my sisters to show up, I set myself in front of a plasma screen now showing some variety show.  They should be here 15 minutes ago but still, I did not receive any news from them. Ringing on my cell phone telling that my sister is already here. Answering the call my eyes now searching for two familiar yet identical face. Telling them the exact location where I was standing, few second after I saw two familiar figured that just walk past me, Grinning I call out their name "Taerin, Taera.. over here".

Turning their head towards me, I smile satisfied with the reaction given. Stares in disbelief, jaw dropped almost touch the floor, eyes two centimeters wide - Asking the police question "who? why?" this is the reaction that I am dying to see while ago. Adjusting my semi-dark glasses, walking forward to hug now frozen body of my sisters. "Nice to see both of you too."I step back with a warm smile plastered on my face "Surprised huh? I have a few requests and we... gonna have a long conversation."

Taerin POV

Leaving the house in a hurry because I only have 15 minutes left before the meeting time. Taera was too excited to meet back our younger sister so that she carefully chooses her dress to impress her, causing us a few minutes late. Safely arrived at the Incheon Airport, I struggle to find a single parking after a few marys go round, I found one. Hurriedly park my car, I and Taera rush in the airport to begin on searching. Minutes of searching, Taeyoon nowhere to be found. Given up, I reach for my cell phone inside my Michael Kors sling bag. Dialing up her number, her voice can be heard on the other side a few seconds later. "Yoon-ah , where are you? Really? We are also in front of the big screen, But I can't-" before I can even finish my line, I heard my name been called up by someone.   "Taerin, Taera.. over here" turning around to the source of the sound, my mouth wide open shocked on what I am seeing, I not to sure how long that my eyes been open without blinking, scanning the person who now standing smile in front of me. Shocked as I am, Taera had the same expression. "Who?" No no, she is my sister. My mind can't get it... "Why?" Without answering my question, Taeyoon steps forward giving us a warm hug. Still, in her arms, she said smiling "Nice to see both of you too..."

~

Driving back home from the airport with my Brilliant black A3 Audi gift from my parent on my 20th birthday, my eyes keep on glancing towards my little sister on the backseat. Her black hair now dyed to charcoal split in the middle and braided to each side, Garamond glasses which she does not need with her perfect vision before she always wears lenses to cover her true color eyes, indeed she did wear them below the glasses. Knowing her intention on doing so, I just keep it silent. She explains everything a minute after we departed from the airport, but to put on a look - red cheek with freckle wasn't that too much to handle? Not only that, braces? She really tried hard to make her self-look ugly.

"So, in order for me to keep my dirty mouth shut regarding your so-called 'housemate' from mom and dad, both of you have to keep your mouth shut as well on my appearance. Nobody gonna said a word. Understand?" She demanding. From some time now, she keeps on request this and that from us. We need to tell her regarding the boys that now lived together with me and Taera. Yes, the boys. The one who makes mine and Taera life change to something too good to be true. We can't keep it secret, she will also live there with all of us. "Excuse me, lady, you are in Korea now. Respect the older one please, and yes, we gonna keep our mouth shut but depending on the situation. If this thing has crossed the line, we need to stop you." With a stern face Taera reply to her. I wasn't sure about this situation been going on, but what makes me agree, she wasn't like before she left for London. More words are coming out from her thin lips. Sometimes she did give a warm smile while talking, like what she did at the airport just a moment ago. That makes me feel relieved. Mom did a really good job over there.

"Nothing can be worse than this, so there is no need to give me that face, unnie. Taerin said there is three boy lived with us, one of you date two at the time? Wow, you guys really use your face well" At that she received a small knock on her head by Taera. Small giggles can be heard coming from her. "Yah! Did you left your manners back at London?" While grinning Taera continues "There are three boys in our house, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. You will know who's who when we arrived. They are really a good person Yoon-ah. Please treat them nice despite your current situation" At that, smiles on Taeyoon face disappeared replacing with a small one-sided smile, that smile reach my heart, but not in a good vibe.

Knowing that she said something she shouldn't, Taera hand try to reach youngest one and the back but she removes her hand to the side. Taera throw a trouble looks at me asking for help, "Yoon-ah, we a-" "Stop It" Taeyoon stop me from continuing. "There is nothing to say regarding that matter. I don't wanna hear anything more. Please stop reminding me of that thing. I'll be happy if you guys can do so." Her eyes, her lips, and her spirit all at once smile, a smile that didn't belong to the happy world, but on the contrary.

"You will never hear about it again Yoon. We promised you" Holding my twins hand on my right, I give a reassuring smile to my sister through the rear-view mirror. 'You will be happy Yoon. I can endure any pain as long as I see you happy, smiling back again.'

~~~~~