EOL 10

Jungkook Pov

Opening the main door slowly, I silently eyeing Yoon who walked past me straight to her room. Gently removed my shoes I walk to Jimin's room that I shared with him. Jimin and Taerin divided their room for me to have my own place. Even the room is really comfortable but I prefer to spend my time at the living room during night time. Two double door large cupboard are separating between mine and Jimin's. Since my brother share his room with Taerin. I will prevent myself from hear any weird sound or see things I don't want to. Be at the living room is the safest place. Plus, I can be the one who listened to her when she is calling for help whenever she had a bad dreams.

Undone my shirt, I heard screaming voice and broken thing sprawled on the floor coming from Yoon room. I put on my shirt and rushed to her room

"Yoon?..."

When the door swung open, my eyes captured her stiffen body standing in front of the mirror. She was breathing hard. All her skin care product and fragrance bottle are laying on the floor. Some of the product were spill out from their container.

"Yoon, are you okay? What are you so mad at? You want me to call your sister to for you?"

She give a bitter laugh "My sister? Their busy with their work. They have no time for this bullshit" Inhale. " Can you please leave? I don't need you to be here"

"Yoon.. If you want someone to be-"

"Leave" She clenched her fists tightly. I couldn't see her face. Her back is facing me. Reflection on the mirror only show her side view.

I want to stay, but I know it is not a good decision to make. Moving backward. I closed the door in front of me. Still standing there, I heard her mumbled incoherent things through her hands and choked on her sobs. What happened Yoon? Why are you suddenly become like this? Also what happen on the past for you to become like this? What kind of dream you have every night for you to awake sobbing? Why everytime I know you are suffering, I felt a hole digging inside my chest. It hurts Yoon. Please stop crying. I never thought this sympathy feeling will be this hurt. I will do everything to make it stop. I will cherish you Yoon. I will make you smile. Please, don't be sad. Even you treat me like a stranger, I promise, I will make you happy.

~~

Tonight we will celebrate on Taera successful new collection. Everyone in this house are busy preparing for dinner. Except for one person. She still locked herself until now. When Taerin reach home this evening I immediately informed her on what happen. She looked so shocked when I tell her that. Guilty where shown on her face when she tried on knocking Yoon door calling her name but not a single time she answer. Taerin looked so down. I don't know what to say in order to comfort her, so I just give her a side hug saying "Everything will be fine noona. Don't worry to much".

Now everyone are taking places at the dining table. Taera on behalf walked to Yoon room knocking her door multiple time waiting for her to answer.

Taera Pov

I wait few second and repeatedly knocked on Yoon door until she open her door only to said "I'm not hungry. Continue without me" and closed the door after.

Feeling upset I knock her door back twice. "Open the door back Yoon. I know I make mistake this morning. You should come first before my work. I'm sorry if I hurt you. But can you please give me a chances for me to correct that?" No answer. "Yoon-ah.. I'm sorry.. plea-" When the door open once again, she look at me and forcing a smiled.