EOL 26

Taeyoon Pov

The chirping sound that lightly danced across the window was enough to wake me up.  Shedding myself off the remaining glimpse of a dream, my eyes were still shut as I soaked in the cold of the cover before letting my misty blue eyes see the sun's rays. 

As I opened them slowly, for a second, everything is blurry. I did not know where I am or how can I even be in here. 

When I can see everything clearly, the first thing that I see is my bedroom ceiling.  

At that moment my mind whirl with a lot or unattended question.

How did I get here? It's morning? What happened? Yesterday? Yes yes, yesterday we are at the theme park. We? 

In instant, I turn my head to the side when my mind suddenly remembers him. 

There he is. 

My lips curved into a small smile the moment my eyes captured him laying beside me. Still deep in sleep with his arms hugging tight the pillow beside him. How adorable his leg rounded another pillow like what baby always does. 

What happened? Do I ruin our dates? Last thing I remember...There is a guy, yes the guy... Who is he?

With that thinking, I brought my hand to my views. Seeing the area where that guy had his tight grip around my wrist. 

I guess he saves me on time. 

By the look at the usual mark of reddening is gone by now, nothing that bad happened yesterday. My heart also beating fine.

Might be because I had enough rest yesterday night. Thank you for him cause choosing to bring me back home. 

I don't know what will happen if he brought me to the hospital and let all the male doctor our nurse checking on my body. Things will get more complicated by than. 

After a moment watching him sleep with my mine linger on what happened yesterday, I decided to leave the bed and wanted to have a nice shower. 

Just after I lift my head from the pillow...

"Argghh!" Sudden pain in my head makes me closed my eyes shut back again and fall back. I did not notice my sudden groan makes the person who deep in sleep beside me, awake. 

"Bae, are you okay?" Jungkook soft voice approaches me. Worried tone can be heard. 

When I slowly open my eyes back, I saw drowsy Jungkook rubbing faster his tired eyes with the inside of his palms. His free hand was holding my arms lightly. 

"Are you okay? Your head hurt?" He grabs my hand that was clamped to my hair in order to reduce the pain. I always found the idea of doing so make it feel less pain. 

Caressing my hair later with his hand, his eyes showed a gentle concern.

I smile a little looking at him. "I'm fine. It just hurt a little" Re-trying to compose my self to sit, Jungkook put on some force on my arm restrained me to do so. 

"Don't. You are not feeling well."

He then laid his hand lightly on my head. Soft massage them he spoke to me with such a soft voice.

"Rest more please" 

My smile widens seeing how serious his face is looking right now. I was soothed by it. 

But apparently, I'm grown up enough to handle this pain on my head. 

"Then should I lay down till...forever?" Dissatisfied with my mark, his eyes squinted annoyed.