EOL 22

Third Person Pov

Taeyoon just stared at Yugyeom as her mouth hung open. Her brain formulated no thoughts other than to register that she was shocked. Taeyoon wasn't about to wait any longer, she closed her mouth, then looked at Yugyeom before saying "I think I should go now"

Turning her toes on the other direction, she steps forwards to leaves from there in instant.

"Wait! Yoon! You haven't answered me yet" Taeyoon keep on walking fast ignoring Yugyeom who's followed her behind.

Yugyeom, on the other hand, non-stops chasing after her. He wants the answer to his question just now. It took all his courage when he asked that. Yesterday when the girl left him, he keeps on thinking how can he talk to her again. He likes the feeling of talking to her. Her voices sound wonderful too him, it's like the pleasant song of a nightingale. But what captured his heart is her beautiful eyes. Those beautiful eyes that remind him of someone. Someone that makes him what he had became now. Someone that gives him a fresh new life. That's is why he want to get close to her. To befriend her. Because she reminds him of her. Someone that he adored, the most.

But it seems like the girl did not think the same. As now she keeps on walking faster and faster every second but stopped right away after she heard the boy shouted her name, enough to make the hallway booming.

"There you go" Yugyeom marched close to Yoon.

"Yo-"

"I can't" Yoon speak fast to cut whatever Yugyeom wanna say just now.

"Why?" He asked.

"I have no free time and this weekend I got things to do" She looked at him before lowering her head.

Not giving up Yugyeom ask again "How bout the other week?"

"Look here.." The girl paused before continuing "We only knew each other just by yesterday. I don't know what your real intention is, but this is so wrong. Why would you ask a girl like me for a date? You know nothing about me. If you think that I'm too naive to just believe in everything you said, then you are wrong. You are totally wrong." A line appeared between her brows. She was feeling disappointed at the thought of the guys want to make friends with her for an unknown reason."You.. are just the same. I'm sorry. I need to go"

She left. Leaving Yugyeom in confusion. For him, he had done nothing wrong. He asked her because he wanted to. He got no others intention like what the girl said. He felt a little disappointed, but his not giving up. Yugyeom already made up his mind, he will be friend with her. Small rejection wouldn't affect him. He will try harder.

~~~~~

"Stop it Jungkook" Entering their bedroom Taeyoon push Jungkook hand that is holding her wrist tight. "You are hurting me"

After class just now, Jungkook has rushed Taeyoon for them to get home immediately. When he left Taeyoon and Yugyeom to talked alone, since then his heart rate increasing. There is no sign of slowing down. Even right now, they are beating crazily. Fury overtook him.

"Tell me Yoon. Are you ashamed of me?" Jungkook already let go of Yoon hand. He is staring straight into her eyes. His hand grabbing his hair, the other one he places on his hip.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" She looks at him. She has no idea why the boy is acting that way. She got that he is mad because of what happened at the campus a moment ago but for her, the boy questions do not make any sense at all.

Jungkook was pacing back and forth breathing heavily in front of the couch. His irritation flared.

Taeyoon chooses to stand in front of the close door. She was eyeing Jungkook every move.