EOL 4

Jungkook POV

Watching a football game in the living room with a pack of my favorite banana kick snack, I almost dozing off when I saw Yoon walking up to the kitchen. She has been living with us for almost three months, but nothing changed since then. I seldom get a chance to talk to her. Almost 24/7 she will spend her time in her bedroom. I can say that she is a book geek. I don't know how to describe her. Her characteristic totally different from her two sisters. I have been living with her sister almost 2 years already. I and my brother, three of us came from the same orphanage but different background. Since we were a kid, we had been with each other side. Any problem or concerns both of them will find a way to settle it for me and vice versa. Depending on each of us, that is how we grew up together.

Things getting much better when faith brought Taerin To Jimin and Taera to Taehyung.  Even back then some conflict occurred among them, but they manage to settle things out. Struggling to make money for the university and as well for my school, their relationship work as hard as of how they work. God has planned it really well when they tend to step on another level and decided to live in together. We don't earn nor own much money, so been invited to live in this luxurious apartment has been such a blessing for us. But my brother always continues to work hard to be able to stand on their own feet and make the girl proud to be with them. That what make they are now. Jimin owns a small cafe in town, while Taehyung as a freelance photographer with a small photo studio. Me? still in progress to achieve my own dream and help my brothers. Even they are only two years older then me, they act like a parent. Of course, I don't know the actual feeling of having one. But by the time they gain their own money, they always spend it on me. Asking if I needed anything. No word can describe how thankful I am having them as a family. I will repay them one day. How they make me happy to have them, I want them to feel the same!

Watching her make a drink for herself again I try to approach her. "Hey, Yoon... Can you make it two?" I smile showing off my bunny teeth. As always. she just nods her head as an answer. She always answers our question with gestured or small smile that slightly shows her braces. Only a few time she answers with words, but with a very little word. She should know that her voice is so soothing. First time I heard it was two week after she moved in.

Flashback

"Please tell Yoon dinner is ready." Taerin request. It's always Taera responsible to do so. I nor my brothers ever call her for dinner. Few minutes pass Taera return to dinning with Yoon follow on her back.  I watch her as she places herself opposite of me. "Everyone is here. Let's eat." Jimin said before start to munch the meals. I start to eat as well, but my eyes never leaving her form. She always seems uncomfortable when eating. I think might be because of her braces. Eating must be difficult for people who wear braces. Pity them. One more thing that I aware, she always wears long pants and oversize long sleeve t-shirt. Even if we are in the house. She has a fair complexion, smooth baby like but what makes it imperfect that freckle on her long nose bridge with narrow nostril and below her eyes area. The rest of her face actually looks good. I never get to see her eyes properly, she always dropped her gazes. If her eyes vision were good, I think she might look better without the glasses.

"Tomorrow we will go for groceries shopping. Since everyone will be home by tomorrow, let's go all together" Taerin sudden voice make everyone turn to her including me. In unison, everyone replied 'okay' except for one person. Taera turns to her side where Yoon was sitting, waiting for her to answer. "Yoon?? How about you? Will you join us?". Anticipating, all eyes on her blurred face now. Blinking twice to her sister, she answered for the first time for my hearing "Okay. I will be joining".  OMFG!! I almost drop my utensil. Her voice was unexpected. I thought before she had a raspy voice or masculine so that is why she refuses to answer our question. Whereas her voice was so soothing like the harmony of angels. "Good. So tomorrow it is" Taera chimed.

Present

"Here" Placing a mug on the table with hot coffee inside. She quickly turns her body and walked away leaving the kitchen. As just come back to earth, I murmured "Thanks". I barely hear her voice just now, what a loss. But she might not hear me too cause by the time I said the sound of a closing door can be heard. The smell of caffeine invading my nose, I lift up the mug bring it to my mouth to take a sip. "Wow, not bad" I walked back smiling to the sofa to continue watching my football games.

'I will try harder Yoon. Your sister had given us a new life. As good as your sister treat my brothers. I will make sure I get to do the same for you. Hate it or not, I will make u be my friend. My dearest friend....'

~~

Third Person POV

Leaving the kitchen in a dash, She closed the door behind her. Walking up to the bed cursing in her mind 

'Stupid Yoon. What if he noticed it? You shouldn't be starring at people like that Yoon. You never do that. So don't ever do it again.'

Laying down on the bed, She kept on thinking what she should do to avoid that boy. She will be spending most of her time with the boy in future by the time they enter university. She promises to herself, she will do whatever it takes to be far away from the boy. She does not know why she is doing this, but what she knows, the heartbeat she just felt earlier cause the boy non stop staring at her, it can't happen again. She has to bury it down deep in her heart. Deeper as she can. Cause for her, it's forbidden...

~~

  "Family is not an important thing. It's EVERYTHING"

- Michael J.Fox

토끼 키워요 👆

토끼 키워요 👆 . 아미 토끼 ❤️