EOL 15

Taeyoon Pov

"Feeling better today Yoon?"

Jimin smiling warmly at me. How embarrassed to sit in front of them while having breakfast after what I've done yesterday night. I had disrespect them. Seeing them still treat me nicely I feel like a pathetic little creatures right now.

"Jimin oppa, Taehyung oppa.. I'm sorry for what had happen yesterday night. I had being super rude towards you guys and as well towards Hoseok oppa. I am sorry for my bad attitude. Please forgive me. I will never do it again." Towards the end of my apologizing I stand and bow my head till I heard a return from Jimin.

"Such a good girl. Its okay baby girl, sometime my brother are really hard to be handle and make people go crazy because of him." He smile receiving a glare from mouthful Jungkook who is sitting on my opposite

"Ha-o-rd-o?" Swallowed. He continues. "When did I ever give you much problem hyung? I don't even caused a single trouble. Those girl are crazy without I'm doing anything to them. Tsk!!" He take a spoonful of cereal that he sink in the bowl of milk into his mouth annoyingly.

"Never? Where did you go last night? I-"

Shocked. Jungkook spit whole thing in his mouth out coughing.

"Yah!" I snapped. Sprinkle of milk lay on my face right now. Grabbing a tissue I gave him death shot with my eyes. His hand land on his mouth cleaning things out.

"I- I- Um.. I-" With roaming eyes he massaged the back of his neck still searching for an answer. I saw how Taerin and Taera rest their chin on their palm, fingers blocking the creepy smile they had on their faces. 

"You what? Jungkook?? You don't do something illegal right?" Taehyung point his finger towards Jungkook. 

"No hyung! What are you talking about. Just that.. Um.." I look at him but he does not look back. His eyes still wonder around.

"Just what?" Jimin asked impatient. 

"He sleep with me last night"

"WHAT?!!" Taehyung and Jimin asked simultaneously eyes widened. 

I got to witnessed theirs totally shocked expression for the first time. They look funny. Mouth wide open, eyes that almost pop out of socket. 

"He sleep with me" I repeated. 

"Yah Yoon! Are you crazy?" Jungkook laughed trouble. "No hyung. I di-"

"They need to know. You can't hide that. We will do it ever-"

"Okay stop" He cut me off.

"What is this? I don't get it. Yesterday night you guys like just start off world war three, but you sleep together at the end? Now you guys have couple quarrel already? I seriously can't get this. Tae? You too right?" JImin crossed his arms over his chest, eyes keep on darting at me and Jungkook. 

"We are not couple hyung. It just that I help her wit-"

"Yes. We are not couple. It just that I need him to be beside me at night. That's all." I interfered before he could say a word about the bad dream that I had. I don't want to worried my sister. 

"Not a couple but sleep together? Its just me or this sound so wrong?" Taehyung cocked his head. 

"I know this sound so wrong to you. But I need to do this for .. personal reason. I hope both of you will understand."

"Hmm.. I don't know what to say. I just  don't want any of you to get hurt in future. But If this can make you become more comfortable with us, then I will allowed it." Jimin place his hand on the table smiling.