EOL 9

Third Person Pov

"Please.. Please stop.."

"What you gonna do if I don't want to?"

"I hate you. I will fucking hate you"

"You are hating me. What's the different? So this is the price you have to pay"

BOOM!!

A loud thunder waking her up from the bad dream. Inhale exhale in fast pace she now sitting on her bed in fetal position. Taeyoon's hand resting on her chest hoping the sharp knife like pain will go. There were days she been this ways. She was tormented by a past that could not be undone. Tears nonstop flowed down her cheeks and dripped from her chin like she is racing with the heavy rain that pouring outside. She bit her lip tightly in attempt to hide any sound that wanted to escape from her mouth. Small cut can be seen on her lips.

"Mo-nster.. Yo.. you are.. a monster" Silently screaming, suffocating with each breath she took holding onto her pride she slowly creep down the bed. Sitting on the floor calling for her mother 'Omma.. omma..' hoping that magic will happen and bring her to where she is. She seem so lost. She bring her knee to her chest grabbing them tightly, she lay her face on top of her knee. Fear , despair, hateful, disgusting all the feeling she had at once make she feel extremely tired. Closing her eyes slowly drift off to sleep in that position with her mixed feeling.

~~

The small 'family'are having a breakfast right now. "Yoon, why aren't you eating? You are not feeling well?" Worried are tainted on Taerin face when she saw her little sister did not even touch the sandwich she make. All focused is on Taeyoon form right now. "Yoon? Are you okay? If you are not feeling well we will bring you to the doctor. No need for you to go for class today." Jimin also couldn't stop him self to worried about his girlfriend sister. Even she do not speak to him that much, but never once she disrespect him as the eldest inside the house. Except when he witnessing small fight between his brother and that girl. But If he ever ask her anything she will answer it nicely despite how reserved she is. Nothing more or less.

"I'm fine. I'm just tired reading all night"

Taerin sighed when she heard that. "Don't stress yourself to much on study something else Yoon. I know you been reading all the law books. Please accept that I don't want you to do double major. I know you are a bright student, but reading all night causing you not to enough sleep is something I don't want to hear it anymore" Taerin demanded in firm toned.

Not a word from Taerin that cross Taeyoon ears. Her mind on flew to something else. She coudn't stop asking her self whether she should tell her sister regarding the bad dream that she had almost a week now. Worrying her sister is the last thing she want to happen.Not only a bad dream, she has something much more important to tell them. Made up her mind she ask "Taerin, Taera.. can we talk for a minute?"

With a frown forming on her forehead Taera answered "For sure Yoon. You want to talk here or somewhere else?"

"My room" Picking up her plate and bring it to the kitchen she walk to her room after. Waiting for her sister to come her mind continuously doubting her decision.

"Yes Yoon. We are here. What is it?" Taerin said while shutting the door closed.

Exhale loudly she speak "Okay.. Its about m.." Sudden ringing from Taera phone stopping Taeyoon from continue.

"Wait a second Yoon" Picking up her phone. Taera turn her body facing other way. Taerin on the other hand look at her liltle sister trouble face. "You can tell me Yoon. I will talk to her later." Just a second Taeyoon want to open her mouth to speak, Taera return with her lips pouting.