EOL 5

Jungkook POV

Autumn long has passed, snow comes, white and glistening. The coldness creeping till my bone. We're In the living room waiting for the girls to finish preparing the small party for Taehyung birthday. Everyone has agreed to the plan that we will celebrate Taehyung birthday and new year celebration together, so for tomorrow which is new year eve, we will celebrate at the town area to enjoy the firework show. I am now laying down beside Jimin's fighting to win the game battle with my opponent inside my phone. The doorbell ring, I dash to the door to open it knowing who that person behind the closed door. "Everyone, Hobi hyung is here" Smiling happily to him, I invited him to come in. 

Hoseok or normally we call him Hobi Is Jimin's and Taehyung senior in high school. Hoseok likes a mentor for my brother. He teaches them many things about life. Spending so much time together, my brother got effected with Hobi cheerful character. 

"Sorry, I'm late. I got things needs to settle down just now" 

"No hyung. You are not late. We haven't started anything yet" I replied.

"Thank god" Then Hoseok turn his head at the kitchen area "So this is your sister you got mentioned before?  What a cutie." Walking up to Yoon, Hoseok introduces himself "Hey, I'm Hoseok. Jimin and Tae oppa friend" I watch waiting for her reaction. As expected, one-second of eye contact, she bows then reply only with "Hi. I'm Taeyoon."

Hoseok just smiles at her. He already knows how she is caused her twin sister already inform Hoseok before this meeting. "I know. Your sister tells me so much about you" I don't know what Hoseok just whispered to her but it makes me shocked, she is smiling. This was the first time I ever saw her smile. Neither I or my brother succeed to do so in this several months since she came here. But the smile does not last long as she noticed how I was watching every single move of her. How did Hoseok do it? Feeling challenged, I walk toward them but even before I said something she already turns her body opposite way. It's so unfair. I pout. 

"Okay, the dinner is ready. Just need to set up the table. Yoon, can you do that?" Taera request. I feel like it is a chance for me to talk to her, so I volunteer myself.

 "I'll help Yoon with that as well". I half yell. 

I walked to the kitchen cabinet to take out the plate and pass it to Yoon. "Is it fine like this Yoon?" I purposely ask her after showing the way I set up the table with my finger. But the answer I received not how I want it to be, as a reply, she just hummed back to me as a yes. Not giving up, entice myself. Its okay, try again Jungkook.

 "There is seven of us. Short of one set. Can you please take another one set out Yoon?". She looks at me a second and nods her head. Damn!! Why is it so hard for you to reply it with a word. By the time she passes me the plate, my hand accidentally brush hers. And because of that, She shot a glare to me might be thinking that I do that on purpose. But soon after, I saw her forehead creased while she is holding her hand close to her chest. 

Shit! I forget about The 'No touching' rules. But it was an accident. It was not my fault. Despite that, her skin felt so good, they are so soft. I noticed that she was fair as her facial features, almost like a porcelain doll. But for her, she did hold some color. It always makes me confused, wasn't people like her who tend to spend more time dating with their books do not care about their skin that much? 

"You guys ready? Jungkook, Yoon? Food is coming" I place my eyes to the owner of the voice. Taerin now coming with food in her hand placing it on the table. After, My eyes back to search for Yoon form. She already taking place at the dining table.