EOL 20

Third Person Pov

She had reached down and pulled his head to her resting her lips on him. Its shocked him by that action but it take him just a second to replied her back. He kissed her gently, carefully but its look like that is not what she wanted. She knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly. His arms start to encircled her, gathering her against him, he rolled over making him to be on top. Deepening the kiss, his tongue slips inside her. Gentle but demanding. His heart beat faster. Its even faster when a soft moan escaping her mouth.

She brought her finger up to his hair grabbing it tightly as she jerked back his head making his lips leaving hers in instant. Panting. She look into his half opened eyes. She knows, if she did not stop now, she can't after.

"I like it" She do. She does not lie. But she have to stopped. She wasn't comfortable. The fake braces is hurting her gums. Badly.

"I really do Jungkook" She added when she see how the boy are looking at her, defeated.

Jungkook flop his body beside her. Running his finger on his hair, he closed his eyes shut. He need to take a moment to settle down his heart that beat crazily and his desire of wanting more, then just a kiss.

Yoon turn to his side. Placing her head on his shoulder. She caressed his chest with her palm softly.

"I'm sorry." She apologize. Knowing she just start what she can't seem to finish.

"Don't be. Its not your fault, bae" Opening his eyes Jungkook grab her waist, hugging her from her side. She smiled. She love the new way of him calling her. How soft its sound when he called her that.

"Can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm.. what is it?" Her eyes lid felt heavy at feeling of the butterfly kisses his been planting on her head. His hand like doing its magic when they slowly stroking her charcoal hair calming her drumbeat heart.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Because I wanted too." She yawned, rubbing her nose with the heel of her hand.

"Just that?" He is not satisfied with her answered.

"Hmm.." She hummed. Her sleepy eyes closing. All the other sounds of her world going silent.

"Can I ask you one more questioned?" Quiet. Jungkook tilted his head to look at her face. He smiled as he saw how the girl eyelids finally slipping closed.

"Wasn't she said she can't sleep with light on?" She cuddle more feeling the rise and fall of his chest at the rhythmic noise of his voice. Jungkook stretched his hand out to switch off the light. Done, he turn the air conditioner on using the controller.

"Goodnight, Love" He left a kiss on her temple before joining her to go to a dreamland.

~~~~~

She sat at the corner of the cafeteria as she been asked by Nayeon this morning by text to meet her there. She could hear distinct chatter, as each table have a group of student raising their voices to heard above the din.

To her being in the crowd of people really make her feel dizzy. She had wondered why the girl asked for a meeting. Since the incident that happened almost two week before, she did not speak to the girl even a single word. She did feel at peace losing the girl attention. It is not because she does not like her, but she doesn't want to make her self attached to someone. The door that once open and welcoming was locked and dis-inviting. Because what she once treasured is now a memory, a shadow lingering in the depths of her mind.