EOL 8

Taeyoon Pov

Entering the car I unzip my bag taking out the love letter and place it in the box at the back seat that almost full. The box has been there since a week ago. I received many letters every single day for me to pass it to Jungkook. I should really apply for postwoman job after this because I'm doing great as one.

"Sorry for the troubles Yoon. I don't know why they keep sending those to you even never once I reply back." Exactly. I wonder that too. Did those girls who sent him letter got nothing better things to do? We are in University, not high school. If they know what happens to the letter they lovingly, passionate write to him will go I think they will eventually stop. Its either get trashed in a dustbin or burned till no evidence left. Last month when the entire campus know that we live together, a bunch of rumors spreading like a whirlwind.

'OMG. They live together? Are they a couple? What a loss, Jungkook really have a bad taste'

'I think Jungkook family let her stay at their house because she does not have a home. She looks so poor tho. Just look at her shirt. LOL'

'Geez, how can that girl be so lucky? She must feel really proud to be in the same house with a prince'

Never did I nor Jungkook answer to that. We got our personal assistance to do the job. Even I never ask her to do it, she does anyway. Defending her best friends Nayeon really did a good job. After people start to accept the fact, I start to receive all the letters. As I don't want to disappoint my sister, I just let things be that way. Bunches of letter wouldn't hurt, right?

"U- urm.. Yoon.. Can we aa.." Almost let a soft chuckle seeing him hesitate to talk to me. I press my lip hard in order to not let the sound out. When I hurt him with my words last time, he never talks too much like he normally does. Sometimes I feel so bad when I saw how he controlled himself when he wants to ask me something.

"I don't speak an alien language" He looked at me shocked. Did not expect for me to say a word.

Smiling "Can we go eat before we go back home? I didn't take my lunch today. I'm hungry" His voice sounds like a baby giggle.

"Okay" I can hear he murmured 'Yes' as soon as I agree to it. After five minutes of driving, we are now at the McDonald's lining up to make an order. As we are waiting for our turn, I saw one Japanese lady from the next counter struggle to make an order. She does not know how to speak Korean and the cashier have no ideas what the ladies are requesting even the lady mix Japanglish still its frustrating to look at. 

I walk to the counter bowing to the cashier and that lady "How may I help you with the order?"(In Japanese) 

She turned to me wide smile "Oh my. Lucky to have you here. Can you please tell her, I want this burger but I don't want them to put any sauce in it. Just a veggie and the meat. This drink makes it warm." I just nod at her and turn to the cashier sending the order. 

Once I'm done I returned to Jungkook that still in the line. I spare a glance at him. "I don't know you can speak Japanese. How good to know that" Yeah. You know nothing about me bunny.

The food smell so good. Yes, I know It just a burger. But who the hell in this world ever hate McDonald? I start on munching my food when I realize something.

 But who the hell in this world ever hate McDonald? I start on munching my food when I realize something