EOL 27

Third Person POV

"... It changes"   

Blood drained from his face, mouth open wide with hand over his mouth, Jungkook eyes wild. 

He still as a statue. 

His face stuck in an incredulous expression unable to comprehend what had just happened before his eyes. 

 With his eyes still staring at the girl open chest yet covered with his own plain loose button white shirt, his mind was sent reeling, unable to comprehend or process the image being sent to his eyes. 

"H-how?!" He muttered. His lips moving.

Eyes not leaving the girl's chest. Witnessing how the mark..... changes.

Meanwhile.

The young green-eyed brunette in front of him is nothing to the contrary, words left her seeing how the mark changing it pigments on her skin. 

Terrified.

Confuse. 

She felt it at once. 

It was not her first to experience the scene. She knows it will happen whenever she ever tell someone the secret she holds ever since she was born to this world. 

A secret, where it should be only the right person, can know. 

But even so, she is afraid, more likely beyond terrified. Not on the thinking because of what happened but because of why it happened.

She couldn't understand. She was sure, she is choosing the right path. Until now, she thought she is making an erroneous assumption.

Still, on the soft mattress below her, she finds it difficult for her to breathe, it felt as if someone was choking her neck stopping the air to pass through them. Her heart beats getting slower every second with every beat. 

Her eyes shut tight at the feeling her head becoming heavy and heavy. Her hand still on her chest pushing it hard to make the pain less painful.

Pain is all about waiting. Waiting for it to stop. Waiting for medication to work. Waiting to see a doctor. Waiting for others to believe you. Waiting for the future cure. People in pain ... Wait. 

As she also waiting. Waiting for time to heal the pain. Waiting for the pain to fades as always. Waiting for someone to cure her. Someone that she prays to be the one. The one who can make it all go in just a simple touch. Someone who did not afraid of who she really is. Someone that can look her in the eyes and gave something she's thirst off ever since the incident happen. Something you can't buy with words. Something it is like a block of ice, once it melts to the ground, you can never get it back. 

.

.

.

Trust. 

Yes. Trust. A simple word that comes with great responsibility.

None should say 'I trust you'. It is shown within time. 

-

In the awkward silence, a choked off cry forced itself up her throat as her eyes captured numb Jungkook, who is just watching her form without doing anything. Not even flinch. He is just standing, shocked.

Although she felt hurt by the action, her mind did not blame the boy as she, herself are shocked at that moment.  

Being scared is normal. She used to it. And as well, she knows what the boy is thinking. Even she can't read his mind, but she knows exactly what on his mind. She is sure, he's terrified.