EOL 1

London
14 September

In the darkening evening, she walked down the hall entering the private places that she had for more than 2 years. Reaching her king size bed while hand shoved in her -black pullover hooded pocket. Laying down on the soft mattress, her eyes on the closed window looking up at the large cloud that now was moving towards her. Tapping sound on the window now became pitter-patter. It is public enemy number one.

"Going back to Korea huh?" Word from the one she always adores and loved the most keep on playing like a favorite play tracks. She suddenly turned her body, arm as a pillow admiring the fabric softener scent that now invading her sense of smell. "I don't want to"the last word that can be heard before her eyes shut soon to be open in her dreamland.

Korea
14 September

"She what?????" Loud voice echoing through the empty living hall receiving a sharp yet soft glance from her other half. The wavy brown hair girl turn her head back to phone on her hand while reading the text written by her mother. Feeling of happiness to see her younger sister that had been long gone leaving her with her only twin in this busy city of Seoul.

엄마
Taeyoon will go back to korea. I will be sending her off day after tomorrow.

Taerin did feel happy with the news but deep down her heart, she felt preassured. She wasn't sure about the new responsiblity her mother gave towards them. Her two minutes gap sister reassure her by tapping her shoulder once she got to see changes of expression on her sister face. "We can do this Taerin. We are no longer alone. We got the boys now. Maybe they can help us through this." Taera smile while giving Taerin small comfort hug.

Taerin's hand trembled as she returned the hug. Their mom had tell her not to feel burdened when she wasn't around. But she couldn't help it, one side of her was euphoric, the other dismayed. what could happen? A shiver shook her. She knows exactly how her younger sister are. That's why she hopes for the best, and yet she have someone to rely on now. They are the person that always make her smile, having them by thier side such a blessful. With a smile she answered.

"I hope so.."

~

This is my first book

This is my first book. I am bad at writing because i enjoyed so much in reading. Im writing this due to my friend req. English is not my first language. As you know, we dont speak english really well. So, please ignored the grammatically error. But if you want to advise me, ill gladly listen to it. Thank you for your support ARMY ❤️❤️