EOL 14

"Yes! He did twice accidentally."

The two identical twins gasped. Their eyes blink rapidly.

"For the first time I thought I was mistaken. I thought maybe because it only a brushed of hand. But second time its happened, he is holding my wrist tightly. My heart beat should be weaken but instead, its become stronger each beats. Even I should feel those burning things, but I am not. I thought I already healed my self, but when.... someone else got hold my hand I felt it. My hand still feel the burning things. Why is that?"

Her room remained silent even after she finished talking. Looking at her sisters face, she asking for an answered.

"I- I.. I don't know what to say Yoon. I have no answer for that." Taera speak breaking the silence.

"Wait.. Yoon, I know you will not agree with me. But if you put it together. Wasn't you get the answer already?" Taeyoon look at Taerin frowning not understanding a word her sister trying to say.

Taking her breath Taerin begin "Look.. You said when he held your hand.. I means he accidentally hold your hand back then you did not feel anything? You does not got attack with weaken heart or burning sensation on your hand or body right? He also able to see that things on your body..."

Taeyoon suddenly lower her head thinking. What her sister said, she already know what she are referring too. She repeatedly denied that fact before, but now she can't reject what her heart are telling her. Even her brain keep on pushing the thought, she knows better.

"Yoon.. You said the horimono on your chest she will change it if you ever tell someone about it. Am i right?"

She nodded her head.

"So why don't you ask him to tell you what the horimono form right now? No one can tell him that even if they know about that thing."

~~~~~

"Sleep with me tonight."

"What?!!"

Jungkook eyes wide open hearing that coming from Yoon mouth.

"You heard me"

Jungkook shaking his head slightly.

"No. Why would I do that?"

Yoon raised one of her eyebrow mockingly laugh at that boy in front of her.

"No?? When I said sleep with me, I mean laying next to me. Not doing that thing.... Its like what you always did."

Jungkook gawked at her.

"You know? But how? I- I- I.. are you not sleeping?"

She smile at this feeling thankful and relieved she was right.

"I does not know. I just guess it just now. But from what you answered, I think I got you!"

His face went black knowing he get caught by the girl.

"No. I'm not angry. Instead I wanna thank you for doing it every night"

"If you say you just guess it, why did you think its me?"

Slowly walked to the long couch setting in front of her bed she explained to him.

"Your smell" Yoon's almost let out loud laugh when she see how Jungkook smell his underarm right after she tell him that.

"It is not like what you think you fool!.. Your fragrance smell. Its always has the same smell that make me calm. Even the smell felt so familiar, I always push that thought away. But seeing you always lack of sleep keep it on hinted me. Beside from that, few days before you wasn't home right? I had the dream again and it woke me up middle of the night. I am shocked the next morning when I know you wasn't home that night. But you know what, still I take that as a coincidence."  Jungkook already moved forward and place himself beside her on the long couch when she patted the empty space on the couch gestured him to sit there just now.