EOL 28

Third Person Pov

House that full of laughter had become a zone of silence. Even the birds outside had ceased to sing.

The oldest had gone for work and his coevals lock himself in his shared room.

After being left in the living hall alone, the smallest boy laid down on the empty long sofas.

Devastated.

He knew he'd he had caused something pretty awful that make his brother left him without giving a chance for him to explain.

He felt guilty. Guilt for making his brother need to deal with his action. Guilt for making the one he loves loss their trust in him. The guilt that sat on his chest more than his brain.

What he had done he could not undo. He could not amend what has happened. He can't turn back time. Even so, if he could, he doesn't think that will change anything. How can he? When he is struck with something beyond human ability.

Trying to understand the incident that happened his brains unconsciously replay the moment. Where he witness the girl charm eventually change in a mystifying indecipherable way.

What was the point to talk to his brother if he could not digest what happened?

After long thinking, nothing seems to work for him at all. As for now, he is totally stuck with no explanation.

'How?'

'What is she?'

'It's impossible'

His brains keep repeating the same sentence again and again. His heart and his mind are divergent. They pull in the opposite direction.

Scared? Or shocked? But what is more important to him, is what state he left the girl with. How wrong what he had said to make the girl eyes wide as sadness approaches.

Turning his head to the hallway where the antechamber brings it toward the girl room. He sighed. Heavily.

His mind was still a surging perplexity.

He starts to push himself up from the sofa, dragging his foot in almost tiptoe to the room located at the end of the portal. In a way, he clasped his hand on his mouth stopping from making any sound that allowed people inside the room aware of his presence.

The door is tight close. A way for him to know what is happening inside is to slowly open the door as quiet as possible without no one being aware or eardrop from the wooden door.

The thought at him getting caught, he chooses the second option.

Leaned against the door his ear places directly onto the wood. He rested his hand on it. His brows almost sewed together, focusing. Holding his breath in, he closed his eyes to enhance his hearing ability to picking up every sound produce behind the closed door.

Unsatisfied with the quiet environment, he is changing from one ear to another. Minutes of trying, his acted seems useless. There was absolute silence.

Logically, what can be heard from the closed thick wooden door?

Hesitantly, Jungkook moves away from the door. Blowing out his breath from his nose hard, he makes a turn on his body to leave from the spot. Defeated.

That's when the door slowly creaks open revealing troubled Taerin. She has cheek damped with tears. Eyes shimmering reddened.

When their eyes lock together, Jungkook couldn't find the soft expressions Taerin always had. Her face was impassive.