EOL 18

Third Person Pov

Jungkook was watching her. She still in deep sleep after fainted early this evening. Holding her hand in his, he plant soft kisses on them sometime. He had called her sisters and informed them on what happened. They rushed home immediately after. He only said that she faints, others he not dare to said a word. He also did not have any idea on what had happen in campus back there. He only knows he had make a mistake when he let Nayeon take his hand and dragged him away from her.

He felt disappointed with him self when he did nothing when the girl got slapped by his best friend. He too shocked when that happen. He don't know what to do nor what to say. The one who give is his friend, the one who received is the one he starting to care about. That is why when Nayeon take his hand away, his heart clenched like a fist seeing how hurt she is trough her eyes by that action. Something is telling him that she had her own reason on doing so, so he pulled his hand from Nayeon and ran to searched for the girl. Nayeon did yelled calling his name, but he ignored it. He want to be with her, even he know it is too late for him to turn back.

By that time he reached at the parking lot, Yoon is nowhere to be found. He also search at the campus building, calling her hand phone for so many times but, operator answered him instead. He choose to go home after gave up on searching.

When he reached home his a bit shocked seeing her standing there with his brother. He look at her but she look away. He, felt hurt. He know Yoon will never forgive him easily. He wanted to show her how important she is, to him. How sorry he is for what he did. He wanted to tell her all thatl, but he don't know how. When he saw how she lied to his brother about the cut on her face, he eagerly want the girl to be in his arms in instant . That's is why when the girl walk away, he rushed to her and kiss her. He can't resist it. When the girl refuse him and push him hard, he know he had made a wrong move.

Now seeing the girl laying in front of him, he feel stupid. He keep on thinking how he supposedly protect the girl. In the end, he was only sorry. He could have told Nayeon to stop throwing her those word, but he cowardly stand behind the girl.

He startled a bit when Yoon body start to move, eyes still remains close.

"No.. No.. Not him.." Soft murmured can be heard coming from her.

Jungkook just look at her and place his hand on her head stroking it slowly. He had done this everyday. Whenever she had a bad dream every night, he will stroked her head while showered her with soft kisses on her forehead. He love how good she felt in his arms. Like she was meant there. 

Jungkook crawl into the bed and lay his form beside her waiting for her to struggling as usual. He already held her in his arms. After few minutes, nothing happen like before.

Jungkook Pov

I look down at her. This is weird. She is talking. Like she's having a conversation with someone. I tried to hear what is she talking about, but everything came out more like a whispers. I adjusted my body to match her level. Now her face just in front of me. I found it adorable how her mouth keep on muttering things while her eyes still close. Who is she been talking too? What is that all about?

I scooted forward taking her hand to encircles my waist.  Small smile creep my lips when her breathes softly hit my face. My hand reaches for her chin, thumbs caressing her lips. Her lips were pale pink like a rose bud. I stare at them. They are pretty. The feels of them sends my mind into a sensual state of intoxication. I wanted to feel her lips against mine, again. I still remembered how plush her bottom lips feel, the natural cupid bow of her top lips make it more sexier. As much as I want them, I need to conceal the feeling of wanting more. I do. I can't denied that. How can I , if I have her next to me every single night. Not just a kiss, sometime touching her not only stirred me in, but it took over my thinking. World became unimportant to me. The only matters was touching her more, kissing her again. That is why I kiss her that night. She replied me, I felt happy. But it hurt later, when she rejected it after. I don't have a word to describe what kind of relationship is this. Because the word I am looking for, did not existed.