EOL 30

Third Person POV

As her routine for days, her morning a week now will be supper with morning alarm from the small device that connects people with just a simple dial. Unwillingly dragged her small feet of the bed, she brings herself to get ready for another school day. Putting her decent outfit-latte baggy pants with cool dusty pink semi-long sleeve shirts- with must fake braces and freckle stickers before heading out from her room.

In the living room, she saw the boy that his focus was still on the small gadgets in his hand, not noticing her presence in that room. She bowed to the elder that having their breakfast at the dining. Forcing a little smile out to the people that giving her their sincere.

"Rice? Toast?" Her sister approached with a question. She saw a few side dishes on the table serves with also her favorite Oi Naengguk (Cucumber Soup).

It's sad that she was putting her sister effort to make her joining the breakfast by cooking her favorites into a vein when she answered "Just juice"

Taera sighs a little hearing the answers. She did put out some effort to make her younger sister join them for a proper breakfast. It has been a week since the incident happen. Ever since then, her younger sister was pushing everyone away from her life. Absent when they having breakfast nor dinner. What Taera is afraid of is coming true. Day by day their relationship is becoming worse. The gap her sister is putting right now concerning her.

"Eat a little, Yoon-ah. It's really delicious" Jimin is also trying to persuade the girl.

As they try to convince her to gather with them, the boy that heard the presence of voices that he seems to be missed the most lately approaches the dining silently. His eyes fix on the back of the small frames girl that still standing beside the table waiting for her juices to be poured by her sister. It hit him when she notices his presence approaching but instantly distance her body from his. Likes he is some type of virus that needs to highly avoid.

"I will driv-"

"Na meonjeo ga" (I will go first) The girl said to her sister as she finished a glass of juice that her sister pass, cutting whatever Jungkook wanna say.

Taeyoon immediately turns her body around walking towards the door -not giving a glance about Jungkook who is standing still behind her- after bowed and bidding her goodbye to the family.

Drew in a long breath, Jungkook also bowed his head to the elder and starts to trailing behind her quickly. He is getting used to her behavior these few days. He knows, he can't be angry to be treated like this. He knows he doesn't entirely deserve the silent treatment she is giving him. But he does not want this situation to be any worse, not any longer. He doesn't want to see her sister's disappointment face again.

Walking out from their apartment, Jungkook called her up to stop her from speeding.

"Yoon wait"

Though the girl heard him clearly, there is no sign she will grant the boy wish as she is keeping her speed not a second late. Near the entrance of the parking lot, a strong masculine hand is pulling her forearm, brought her to a halt.

The warm from his fingers creep into her consciousness making her jolt her hand hard for him to lose his grip.

She turned to face the boy.

"Stupid enough to forget? No touching" Yoon is half-whispered but loud enough for Jungkook to hear. She raised a brow while emphasizing the word no touching. Annoyed.

An awkward silence fell as the two were looking into each other eyes. Silently.

Jungkook did not respond. He just has his eyes fixed in hers for a few seconds. Losing himself fascinated.