EOL 31

You know that I can't
Show you me
Give you me
초라한 모습 보여줄 없어
가면을 쓰고 만나러
But I still want you

초라한 모습 보여줄 없어 - chorahan moseub boyeojul sun eopseo - I can't show you my weakness

가면을 쓰고 만나러 - tto gamyeoneul sseugo neol mannareo ga- So I'm putting on a mask to go see you

The warmth, the soft sheets beneath her, she incredibly pleased by the pleasure. The silent night possessed her sleepy eyes. Aside from her own breath, there is nothing to be heard. A subtle awareness where she was, her eyelid flick opens to the dims room. She took in a long breath pushing her body up, as she was now sitting. Satisfied took her. Her body felt amazing. Her heartbeats, composed.

She half wonders what happened, remembering she is not fully recovered, supposedly.

Though her minds keep the urge to recall, she couldn't, her mind couldn't focus. Absentmindedly, she shrugged. Putting aside any thoughts, as her growl stomach need to be filled, as a current priority.

"What time is it?" Her eyes and hands roamed searching for her phone, under the blanket, pillow, and the nightstand. Not a sign.

"Where did you go?" Trying to regain her memory where the last place she had the phone in hand, her bedroom door creak open, revealing Jungkook who had a tray in hand with a plate of food on top.

"Ow! you awake?" He asked smiling. Delightedly knowing Yoon was awake, and fine.

Opposite, Yoon's mind pondered as to why Jungkook bravely entered her room, obviously without a knock, since it was his restricted area for a week now. Surely this boy remembered having her warning him to stay away from her. From her room. Which temporary had become their rooms, momentary?

"You seriously request for a death wish? Get out" Annoyed scream on her face halting Jungkook keeping his track.

Slight change on Jungkook face, frustrated, no-no, he is pissed a little at how she is behaving.

"I start to think you suffering from bipolar... " Jungkook foot in deeper inside the room, neglecting her demand. "..or mental illness"

Jungkook places the tray his holding on the nightstand, and sit uninvited beside Yoon frames, facing her. Everything that Jungkook does, were analyzed by Yoon's eyes. The urge to kick the boy off from her bed was her only desire at the moment, with what intention, she wasn't clear.

"Thank you Jungkook for helping me- Oh! You welcome Yoon. I do what I suppose to do" Jungkook chip sarcastically rolled his eyes at her, hands moving, mimicking how the phrase should be express.

That time, Yoon remembers vividly how the boy was the one who saves her earlier the evening.

Crap!

She should be thankful at least, if it wasn't him that get her ass out from there, she won't know what damage could it be. What would happen if he comes a minute late? Much worst, never? Sudden waves of apologetic flames hit her, burning away mere anger she was holding inside. Merely, nothing more than, as her expression remained unchanged. She felt sorry, she did- but bringing herself erasing rage she kept days only with one aid, her ego desisting. She wished she could repay him with something, other than forgiving.