EOL 13

Jungkook Pov

I was still sitting confuse with my surrounding. Her eyes still darted at me never blinking. Not just her, her two sisters as well. Did what I asked is something I shouldn't? They don't know she had that? What should I do now? I'm trying to get close to her yet I did something she hate. But how can I? I keep that question to long for my self. I wanna ask back then but the timing is not to good but when I remember it just now, I give it a try. How the heck I know it too sensitive for her. Is it because the tattoo she had is related to her past? Now Taerin been asking how I got to see it? I know she's always wear something that never expose her chest, but that night.. my lucky night. I saw it.

"I did noona. I saw it. When sh-"

"Bullshit!" I flinched when she abruptly stand up and pound her fist on the table. What did I say wrong?

"Taeyoon!" I looked at Taera who is also stand up and sprints behind her back. Taera then hug her from behind placing her hand on Yoon chest to cool her down. She was breathing with anger. Yoon eyes never leave mine. She has a very beautiful eyes. Those glasses hide them pretty well. Round with brown color make anyone who sees fall for it. But now, they flame with fury. I can tell how fucked up I am when I saw how her chest pump up and down aggressively.

"He told you that wasn't he?" She mockingly laugh. Who is she talking about? "You think I will believe it? No. Not this time!" Taera keep holding her to stay in place as she keep on trying to release her body free. Defeated she pointed her finger at me.

"You! Just the same!"

With that she push Taera hand off her hard this time and run to her room. My brothers and Hoseok give me a trouble and confused look. What can I say to them, even my self have no idea what is going on right now. I move from my seat to now crying Taerin. I kneel down in front of her captured her hand in mine.

"I'm sorry noona. I don't know this thing is something I shouldn't ask. I just wanna try to be closed with her but I make a mistake. I ruined the moment. I'm sorry." Streams of tears flowed down her cheeks. Bringing my thumb to her face, I gently cares my thumb swiping it off her face. It was only when Jimin came to me and pat my shoulder once to replace on consoling her,I walked back to my seat.

"Di-d you, really saw that? You wasn't lie aren't you?" With her trembling voice, Taerin asked.

"Did I ever did,noona?" It's took her a few second to replied me back.

"You..don't understand Jungkook. No one, no one ever saw that before. She.. Sh-" 

"Taerin.. don't... Its not ours to talked about... Jungkook, I am really sorry for my sister doing. We will figured it out how to settle this. About that hori- tattoo, please don't said it again in front of her. Sorry.." Taera word make me stunt.

 What is happening right now? I don't even understand. Even if that carved thing is on her body, why does they take it too seriously? I really need an answer but I know I don't deserved it. Its me who caused this thing to happen. I have to respect others perception. Face down I had my hand buried in my hair regretting on my action. I should just keep my mouth shut. I promise to myself back then I will make her happy no matter what. But I ruined it.

What can I do if my heart needs more?. They asked for more. Holding her every night in my arms wasn't enough. Every night I will keep my eyes stay open just to be there for her when she had that bad dream.

Flashback

"Stop.. Please stop... I'm begging you.."

Why? Why she begged it to be stop? Why did she cried every night? She always asked for help, I am sure it is something bad had happen in her past. Something that make her to become so weak and seeking for protection right now. As this few night, I am in front of her door room again. But today, its different from the other night. Usually I just sit in front of her door listening to her, but tonight I had this powerful feeling that tell me to go inside her room and hold her. But my brain said otherwise, they want to keep on safe way. For the third time I look at the room key in my hand. This room belong to me before she came, I always had this main key of the room. Lucky she never asked for it. Thinking hard, Should I? Or should not? Follow my brain or my heart?