EOL 23

Jungkook Pov

Warm heat touch my eyes as I open them slowly. The heaviness on my arm telling me that the owner of my heart still deep in sleep. Despite the heaviness, it fluttered me at the feeling of her body pressed against me. I wish I could extend the night so that I could embrace her little longer. Having her wrapped in my arms bring peace to my heart. Indeed she looks so peaceful while sleeping. Even those bad dream she had still hunted her every night, but when morning came, she was fine like nothing happened. There is a time I really want to open my mouth asking her about what the dream is about, but I restrain my self to doing so. I believe one day she will definitely tell me by her own without I'm asking about it.

"Morning bae" I smiled when Yoon drowsy eyes looking at me once they open.

She returned the smile. "Morning.."

Now I know why people say love was not ivy. Slow creeps and gentle growth. Love was flashfire, sudden, maddening, a fleed that we let to take us and consume us.

"I wish this will stay forever" Caressing her cheek with my thumb, I left a soft peck on her temple.

"We can't." My heartfelt sudden clenched when she said that. But after, she turns my sealed lips into a wide smile.

"Cause we need to wake up and get ready... We are going on a date today." She winked.

~~~~~

"Good morning~" I shout with joy walking to the diner. Both my brother and Yoon sisters are having their breakfast.

"Good morning Kookie" Taera smiles to me. I winked back at her as I taking place in front of her.

After, she immediately looks at Yoon who already place herself next to me. "What's wrong with him? Accidentally hit his head somewhere?" As a reply, Yoon gave a half shrug at her.

Not satisfied with Yoon reaction she faces me back. Forehead creasing. "Did you win a lottery?" That question received a small knock on her head from my brother, beside her. "Why are you teaching him the bad thing?" Taehyung shook his head in disapproval.

"I don't. I just asked. It hurt you know" Taera blew out her cheeks while caressing the area Taehyung knock her just now.

"Sorry, bae" Taehyung replace her hand with his, patting it slowly.

"Oh! Before I forget, Yoon, I need you to help me next month" While chewing her food, Taera demand.

"With what?" Yoon lifted both her brow up.

"My new collection is out, I need you to become one of the models. I am short of one. Taerin refuses me." Wait? What? Is she serious? Yoon? Model?

"Okay" Yoon replied. Woah! This is new.

"I don't want to be rude but, Yoon? Model?" I changing look at Yoon and Taera seeking for confirmation. But what I saw is just how Taera eyes went big after.

Third Person Pov

Almost choking on her bread Yoon grab her glass that she fill with orange juice a while ago, drinking fast. Her heart is beating fast.

Swallowing hard, she faces Jungkook. "My friend! What she means is my friend... She needs me to tell my friends." Yoon glance at Taera for a backup. "Y- Yes. Exactly"

Jungkook brow drew together. "You got a friend? Which one?"

"Old friend." The lie slipped out. Taeyoon is hoping Jungkook will believe her. She is feeding him lie after lie. She knows sooner or later she must tell the boy about her true self. Show him what he deserves to know as someone called boyfriend. But she wasn't ready. She had so many more things to be done.