《PART ONE》Prologue

((Before you read this I would just like to tell you that an UPDATED version of this story is being written now!! Check out Amorentia and Cologne if you want the  better story with better writing and a correct timeline 😂 or just read this one I'm...

((Before you read this I would just like to tell you that an UPDATED version of this story is being written now!! Check out Amorentia and Cologne if you want the  better story with better writing and a correct timeline 😂 or just read this one I'm not your mom))

(Y/n) was a child of Muggles, or No-maj's, whichever you'd prefer to call them. Her parents had abandoned (y/n) at the doorstep of an orphanage when she was only a couple days old. She grew up in different orphanages and foster homes all over New York, moving from one to another after different incidents would occur. (Y/n) would always be blamed for whatever happened, even though she never understood it herself.

Eventually (Y/n) met a man from an ocean away, a man who introduced her to a world she never believed could have ever existed. This man was Newton Scamander, or Newt, as most people knew him. Newt showed (y/n) the magical world that had sat right under everyone's feet for years, and (y/n) never wanted to leave.

Newt had convinced Albus Dumbledore that (y/n) was special, convinced him that she was worth the chance, and she got her Hogwarts letter the day she turned thirteen. Yes, it was a few years later than most Hogwarts students, but Newt had promised that she would catch up in no time. Since Illvermorny wouldn't accept those born from No-maj's, Hogwarts was (y/n)'s only chance at staying in the magical world.

After (y/n)'s first experience on the Hogwarts express and the sorting hat was placed on her head, she was put into Ravenclaw. The sorting hat promised that (Y/n) would change the magical world as we knew it, but which part of the world and how were impossible to determine.

Dumbledore put (Y/n) into year two, deciding it would be easiest for (y/n) to catch up on one years worth of classes rather than two, and that just so happened to be the same year that Harry Potter was in. Harry Potter, and many others.