Untied ❤️

Nikki's Pov
Suddenly came in and started yelling out stuff that I didn't understand because she was so mad she started hitting Rowen and Luke went in and hit her on the back of the head and before I knew it she was tied up with me !
Nikki: Would it be too much to ask if you guys can untie me ? I promise I won't run I just want to be able to move my hands
Rowen: Yeah Luke get the keys so she can walk around a bit
Luke walks over and un chains her
Nikki: Oh god that hurts !
Rowen: I'm sorry we did this to you but Bray said if we didn't he would kill us when we least expected it !
Nikki: It's fine I get it we all have our demons yours just happens to be your own brother ! Which to our luck he's mine and so is Eve
Luke: I don't understand how a person who's been tied up and kidnapped could be so kind and understanding to the people who did this to you !
Nikki: Well it's not your fault you got sucked into this and your a victim just like me ! Thankfully though you realized what's going on is wrong and your trying to help me that's why I will help you too !
Rowen: How ?
Nikki: Well not only will I testify to say that you two had nothing to do with this I'll say that you found me and tried to help me right away !
Luke: Really ?
Nikki: Yes because if you guys weren't helping me I wouldn't be able to even try to escape who knows what would be of me a month or event a week from now !
Just the Eve started to come back into her senses !
Eve: Let me go you two untie me and what is she doing up ?
Nikki: Shut up ! I'm so sick and tired of you coming into my life and messing things up !
Eve: Rowen help me !
Rowen: No !
Eve: Luke ?
Luke: No were tired of you two and I think Nicole should know where you were headed today !
Nikki: What do you mean ?
Luke: I heard her telling someone she was going to go see John today and will stop at nothing to get in bed with him so that he can forget about you !
Nikki: What !!!
Eve: Well since I'm tired up at least I can admit I slept with him !
Nikki: You're lying !
Eve: Nope I'm not !
Nikki: I know you're lying because like it or not John always leaves a hickie !
Eve: No he doesn't
Nikki starts to laugh and removes her hair from her neck
Nikki: You see that I still have two ! And I haven't been with him in a month I know my John and he would never sleep with trash !
Eve: Look what he married !!
Nikki got angry and stayed kicking her until Luke and Rowen thought it was enough the started to pull Nikki away
Rowen: For someone who has been tied up you sure have energy !
Nikki: It's mostly lower body then upper body strength since I've been sitting haha
Luke: Now when will Bray be back ?
Eve: He's traveling for the next 2 weeks
Eve said in pain !
Nikki: Ugh 2 weeks !!
Rowen: Sorry Nicole we will have to wait !
Luke: Why ?
Rowen: If we let her leave now someone will see her and post stuff or let the media know and bray will see and he will try to escape !
Eve: If I'm going to jail the mother fucker better be going down with me !
Nikki: She had a point I mean I hate her but she makes a good point
Luke: Yeah so Nicole you think you'll be okay for two more weeks ?
Nikki: Just as long as you don't keeps tied up please and let me call John again I'll be fine
Rowen: Yeah that's fine try to get so circulation in your arms to make them feel better !
Nikki: I will thank you !

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THIS BOOK AS WELL IS COMING TO AN END AND WELL I HAVE BEEN GETTING MESSAGES OF SOME PEOPLE WANTING ME TO WRITE A STORY FOR THEM ABOUT JOHN AND NIKKI WITH THIER IDEAS AND I LOVE IT SO IF ANY OF YOU HAVE IDEAS OF A STORY YOU WOULD WANT ME TO WRITE ABOUT WITH JOHN AND NIKKI ? LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEE IF I CAN DO IT OR NOT ! IT HAS TO BE JOHN AND NIKKI THOUGH NO OTHER COUPLES AND IF YOU WANT ILL GIVE YOU A SHOUT OUT IN THE BOOK ! IF NOT ITS FINE ! I WILL INVOLVE OTHER COUPLES IN THE STORIES BUT IT HAS TO BE MAILY ABOUT JOHN AND NIKKI BECAUSE I FEEL THAT THIER WHAT IM BEST AT WRITING ABOUT !