005

- k i m  y / n -

- k i m  y / n -

You woke up quite earlier than usual, today was Saturday, the day Jennie and you planned on having a girls day.

You quickly got dressed and asked Mr.Byun to drive me to the cafe you were supposed to meet Jennie at.

You walked inside looking around for Jennie, once you spotted her the smile on your face died down when you noticed she wasn't by herself.

"I thought it'd be just the two of us." You scowl lowly at your best friend as you eye the man sitting before you, Namjoon actually feeling nervous all of a sudden as he shifts uncomfortably in his seat.

He shouldn't feel nervous at all.

Consider this also a payback for breaking my phone he tells himself, but then again.

You were a monster when angry.

Namjoon was your brother, so he out of all people knew what you were really like when irritated but his ship for both you and Jimin surpassed his fear so much that he's willing to anger you despite the consequences later on.

Ever since that night of truth and dare, he always thought Jimin had a crush on his sister.

"Oh, would you look at that! I forgot that I needed to help my mom at her flower shop. Come on Namjoon let's go." Namjoon doesn't think twice before getting up his sit to stand next to Jennie. "We'll see you guys later."

When the two were out of sight, you growl at Jimin who now displayed a rather amused smirk on his face.

You see. At school, people mistaken him to be this out-going cute fluff of mochi that's able to steal anyone's heart with just that pleasant eye-smile of his but what they do not know was that he is the devil himself.

"How's the phone coming along?" He chimes mischievously and you clench your fist.

"I'm gonna tell him that it was you who bro—" Jimin lets out a laugh, playfully wiping away his non-existent tear. "Aww~ Come on Y/n. Where's the fun if you try to tell on me?"

You frowned at his words, besides that your brother didn't believe you the first time anyway, so what makes you think he'd believe you now?

Namjoon, Jimin, and the rest of the group were now an unbreakable team than they ever were before. It was as if Jimin had just linked his missing puzzle into the group, and because of his piece. No longer were they falling apart.

They were like brothers, they cared so much for each other but they didn't know the things Jimin would do and say to me and how his harsh words would wound my heart, make me feel weaker every day.

The verbal abuse I would get from him and the scoldings I would get from Namjoon oppa when he would think I'm lying.

I was cut off on my thoughts as I noticed how strong Jimin's gaze was.

"Just admit Y/n." Jimin mused as he takes your chin in between his fingers. You silently gasp at the closeness of his face and he smirks.

"You like it a lot when I play with you."