006

- k i m  y / n -

- k i m  y / n -

Your fists clenched tightly, so tight that they were plain white, "What's wrong with you!?" You threw him a disgusted look as he just sits back in his chair, smirking at you.

"What do you mean?" He asked as if he was dumb or something, which started to get on your nerves.

"Stop playing stupid with me." You sternly looked at him.

"Stop whining like a bitch," he rolled his eyes at you, striking your last nerve.

"You know what, never mind." You stood up from the chair, making a screeching sound. "Have fun by yourself." You walked out of the cafe, leaving him.

"I'm going to kill them." You glanced down at your phone, calling Mr. Byun.

-

"You freaking idiots!" You shouted as you slammed the door opened, scaring the two who sat on the couch. "I'm going to kill you guys!" You ran after them, pulling them by their arms.

"What is wrong with you guys!" You shouted, your eyes fuming with anger, "Was the date not good" Jennie asked as you scoffed at her ridiculous question.

"Good?..."

"What goes good when you have a freaking bastard sitting across from you." You scowl at her before you glanced at Namjoon who had his fists clenched

"Can you stop calling him names! What has he ever done to you!?" He shouts at you as you looked at him in disbelief.

"I already told you many times but I guess you rather believe someone you just met rather than your own damn sister." You sneered at him, running out of the house with tears rushing down your face.

You grabbed your phone and called Yoongi, "Hello?" you heard a raspy voice say as you sniffed.

"Y-Yoongi.." You whimpered as more tears threatened to fall.

"What's wrong Y/n?" He asked as you silently stood there, "C-Can I come and sleepover at your place?" You pleaded as he just sighed through the phone.

"Sure but you better explain why." He said in a serious tone as you ended the call.

You knocked on the front door of his house, seconds later he opened the door and welcomed you inside. He laid himself on the couch and looked at you, "Mind explaining why you're here?"

-

After explaining everything to Yoongi, he finally stood up from the couch leaving you alone. We had a very emotional talk, well you guess you could say yourself because you were the only one crying.

You wiped your tears away with the end of your sleeve, laying down onto the couch you were once sitting on.

You sighed heavily feeling like you were too hard on Namjoon, but what could you do? He won't believe you, his own blood-related sister.

You stayed over at Yoongi's house until Sunday night, you bid him goodbye and turned your feet.

You slowly walked home as you wished you didn't have to, you were down the street from your house. You admired the scenery of every front yard, slowly analyzing them to kill time.

Once you were in front of your house, you glanced down at your shoes before sighing and looking back up, you walked to the door and knocked on it twice.

The door opened and you walked past whoever it was and continued going straight to your room.

You stretched your arms out, slowly falling down onto your soft bed.

"Am I doing too much?.." You asked yourself as you close your eyes, falling into a deep sleep.

-

You woke up as you would on a typical day, you got dressed in your uniform, and walked downstairs.

Without looking at anyone, you made my way to the door since you already informed Mr.Byun to take you to school earlier than my brother.

You didn't feel like eating breakfast with your brother since you were still uncomfortable about the fight we had.

You looked outside of the gates, waiting for the car to show up; once it did,  you walked to the passenger side, ignoring your brother's shouts and calls.

"Young miss," He called me as you looked towards him.

"Are you just going to ignore him?" He glanced at the young boy outside of the door before sighing.

"Yeah, but just for today. We argued yesterday." You said blankly as you gestured for him to go.