049

- k i m  y / n -

- k i m y / n -

"P-Please don't leave.." You hung onto the hem of Yoongi's sweater as he softly smiled at you. "I'll be right back, Jimin will stay with you." He gently pulled away and walked to the door, exiting the room as Jimin stood besides your bed.

You slightly flinched as he slowly raised his hands, his eyes disappointed when he noticed your actions. "It's okay, I won't hurt you." He says, lowering his hand down by his sides.

You nodded your head as you looked at your fingers, fidgeting, "Is it okay with me here? Or do you want me to leave?" He asked, you moved your head towards his direction as he spoke.

"It's just me.."

"How are you feeling?" He hesitated to speak up before fixing his words.

"W-Wait never mind, forget it. That was a dumb question to ask." He scolds hisself as you unconsciously let out a small chuckle at how cute he was.

His head shoots towards you as he watches you laugh, his eyes wide open as if he witness something spectacular.

"What?" you cocked your head to the side as you made eye contact with his hazel eyes. "N-Nothing.." he blushed as your lips curved into a small smile.

"You're so cute.." you complimented him shyly, later regretting your words as you became flustered.

"What did you say?" His lips parted as you looked away from his eyes.

"N-Nothing." your cheeks now tinted pink, you sat on the bed embarrassed. "I'm pretty sure that you called me cute." His fingers lifted your head up as his face came near your face, only a few meters away.

"No I didn't!" you shook your head and used your hands cover your cheeks. "Whatever you say princess." He teased as you felt your heart beat skip as he called your princess.

Flashbacks of us kissing and laying in bed, your cheeks turning from pink to a dark shade of red in a heartbeat.

Your eyes briefly closed as your smile died down.

Why didn't I freak out when his hands touched my face?..

You questioned yourself as you remembered when you didn't flinch with Yoongi either.

Suddenly images of the man appeared in your head as your breathes got shorter. You moved your hands to the bed sheets underneath yourself as you moved back to the headboard.

The only thing you could see was him walking near you as you sat on the wooden chair, his footsteps getting louder each time as his shoes hit the hard ground.

"Why are you so scared kitten?"

A scream escapes your trembling lips as you tried to open your eyes but only flashbacks would appear.

"It's okay, calm down princess." Hands wrapped around you as you tried to move away, tears escaping your eyes.

"Shh, I'm here now there's nothing to be afraid of. Jiminie is here, and I won't let anything happen to you."