016

- k i m  y / n -

- k i m  y / n -

"She'll be fine, there were just some drugs found in her system but not too much that it could've killed her." You heard an unfamiliar voice say.

"Thank you so much doctor,"

"It's my pleasure, you're welcome." The door closed tight making a noise.

As soon as the door closed you could hear shouting.

"It's all your fault, bastard! You warned her to not drink it so you probably tried to drug her! She was doing perfectly fine until you showed up!" You slowly opened your eyes to Namjoon holding Jimin's collar.

"S-Stop." You said weakly as you tried to sit up, they both looked at you before Namjoon pushed Jimin away.

"How are you feeling?" He gently brushed his hand on your cheek as he asked.

"Better than ever." You sarcastically say as you rolled your eyes. "That's good." He played along as he moved his hands away. "You can leave now." He glanced at Jimin as he pointed at the door.

Jimin turned around and started walking until you called him. "Wait, don't leave." He looked at you surprised, "Can you step out so I could talk to him for a bit?" You asked Namjoon as he sighed before leaving.

"Come over here." You patted down to a open spot on the bed as he made his over here.

"I heard from your argument with Namjoon, you drugged me?" You asked as he guilty nodded his head and looked down.

"Why?"

He looked at you, while he slowly opened his mouth to speak but closed it right away. "Everyone has a reason behind their actions, besides you tried to stop me. Didn't you?" You softly smiled as you patted his shoulder.

After he explained the last incident and four years ago, you couldn't help but feel bad.

"You know, you didn't have to tell me everything."

You looked at him, "Why did you?"

"I-I.." He looked into my eyes as you smiled, "Now let's start over from the beginning," His eyes widen at your words.