026

- k i m  y / n -

- k i m  y / n -

"Good Morning Ms. Kim." Bambam bowed down as you slightly smiled, "Call me Y/n." You say as he looks up shocked.

"Are you sure? This is your work place and wouldn't it be impolite?" You shook your head while chuckling and walked towards your desk.

"Is there anything on my schedule today?" You sat down and crossed your legs. He quickly opens his file in his hand, reading it out loud for you.

"You have an appointment with the CEO of the Park Cooperation at 10 0'clock sharp." You glanced at your watch on your left wrist. It was only 6:30 right now, "Is there anything else?" He shakes his head.

"Not that I know of."

"Have you had breakfast yet?" You asked him, "No I haven't." He says as you got up from your chair. "Let's go," You gestured for him to follow you out.

-

"Come on," You whined as Bambam wouldn't get out of the car. "This could start rumors and even worse, ruin your career." He says seriously as you rolled your eyes at his ability to really distinguish personal from work.

"Is it wrong to eat breakfast with my new secretary?" You crossed your arms as you leaned against the car door.

"No, but—"

"If you don't then I'll pinch your cheeks until they deflate just like high school." You warned as he gulped.

"Fine.."

You pulled him up and closed the door behind him, walking inside of the cafe. "How many?" The waiter asked as he looked at us, "Two people." You answered as we followed him.

"Here you go," he pointed at the booth, "Today I will be your waiter, here are the menu's. I'll leave you guys to pick." He hands us the menu and walks back.

"What do you want?" You asked as you looked at the menu.

"Hmm..." he hummed.

"Looks like you're struggling." You chuckled as he looked amazed at the number of dishes here.

"Would you guys like to order?" The waiter comes back with a notepad. " Ah yes, I'll take a number one with a mocha frappe."

"And you?" He turns to Bambam, " He'll take the same thing as me but with.." I looked at Bambam, "With orange juice." He nods and walks away after writing it down.

"Thank you," Bambam says shyly. "I rarely go out to eat breakfast, or even eat breakfast." He chuckles.

"Oh really?" He nods as a smirk appeared on your face. "Then we'll go out to eat everyday for breakfast."