009

- k i m  y / n -

- k i m  y / n -

As soon as you walked off you felt a hand grab your shoulders roughly pulling you back.

"Why are you like this?" She shouted at you and you quickly scoffed at her question.

"He did nothing wrong, he just tried to help you." She glanced at you, making sure you weren't gonna run off again.

"Oh? So when he helps me, everything else he did in the past is just forgotten?" You snarled at her, making sure to look her in her eyes.

"Then why are you like this," Her grip on your shoulder was harder, her nails pinching your skin.

"You guys made me act like this." You shoved Jennie's hand off your shoulder before walking to the rooftop.

"They accuse me of lying and now think I'm overreacting?" You made your way to the ledge of the building, slowly swinging your legs back and forth.

You glanced below you, noticing how high you were. A shiver was sent down your spine at the thought of jumping.

"Eomma should I join you soon?" You glanced at the sky, admiring the beautiful scenery.

You brushed your skirt off as you stood up against the hard concrete edge, you let your arms hang loose against your sides.

The door suddenly opened making a loud screeching noise. Your hands immediately covered your ears as you tumbled a bit.

"Y/n!" Namjoon's eyes widened, he quickly shouted as he ran towards you. The boys, Bambam and Jennie following behind him.

"Don't be stupid Y/n!" Yoongi warned you as his eyes watched your every move.

"Don't do this! It's not worth it!" Jennie screamed as tears threatened to fall. "It is!" You shouted back and looked at her seriously.

"It is worth it," you whispered.

Jennie's eyes watered as she took a small step towards you. "One more step and I'll jump," You glanced behind you as they stopped their movements.

"Why?... Why are you doing this!" Namjoon cried as he clenched his fist tightly.

"Why?"