041

- p a  r k  j i m i n -

I grabbed her arm harshly and pulled her towards me, "Who did this?" I glanced at her arm and asked seriously as she followed my gaze.

Her lips slowly parted as she tried to think, her hands starting to shaking violently.

"N-No one," she tried pulling away from my grasp but I held on tighter. "Why are you hiding things from me!" I looked straight into her eyes, she tried to avoid my eye contact.

"I-I...." she closed her mouth and stopped talking, "I said why are you hiding things from me?" I tried to stay calm, not wanting to hurt her.

She kept quiet as I sighed, I let go of her wrist and closed my eyes for a brief second. "Do you not trust me?" I asked, her eyes following mine.

"I-I do!" She yelped out, but that didn't convince me. I didn't need her empty words, I need the truth. An explanation, anything.

"Then why can't you tell me anything?!" I vented out my anger at the desk behind her. Shoving all the items onto the ground.

I violently slammed my hand down, getting impatient. I could her little footsteps as she took steps towards me.

"Why?!" I shouted without looking back, my eyes starting to water from the excuses.

"B-Because I can't..." she tried pulling my arm to stop me from punching the desk.

"If you can't tell me anything, then I think—" I looked at her hand holding my arm. I reached for her wrist and glanced at her.

"We should stay away from each other," I moved her arm and walked past her before hearing what she had say.

I slammed the door behind me as tears start to fall down my face.

What have I just done?