047

- p a r k  j i m i n -

- p a r k j i m i n -

"Stop!" I tried to pull him away from the limped man, using my hands to grab onto his shirt.

"Let me go!" He pushes me off and continues to punch the man, my eyes widening as I glanced at the man spitting blood out that came out of his mouth.

"You're gonna kill him!" I panicked, quickly taking action by tackling the angry man onto the ground.

He groaned and quickly shifted away and pushed me off of him, I held onto his arm and glanced back at Y/n and the man.

"Calm down hyung, we have to get Y/n to the hospital first." I said seriously before letting his arm go and rushing towards her, looping my arms around her limped body.

-

"How is she?" I nervously asked the doctor that came out of the emergency room with a river of crimson on his coat.

I glanced at Namjoon who stood behind me before turning my attention to the man in front of me, the man sighed and pulled his mask down from his face.

"I believe that we were able to get a blood transfer in time and convey it into her main blood stream, she has a fractured rib on the left side of her ribcage and a couple of minor scratches and bruises formed onto her body but most importantly she has a major slit starting from her belly button to the side of her hip."

My eyes widened as I tried to process all the information. "The cut was very deep but we were able to stitch it up with twelve stitches."

"We wrapped her waist with some tight bandages so that it wouldn't open. She would probably be admitted to the hospital for around four weeks." He politely bowed down to us as I stared at the spot he used to stand at.

I turned to stare at Namjoon but he was already gone, I sighed and followed him.