029

- k i m  y / n -

- k i m  y / n -

Saying that you were worried was an understatement, you were practically worse.

You were anxious about what happened ever since you left left his office.

Gosh Y/n, why are you so stupid? You should've stayed.

You paced back and forth in your office as you impatiently waited for Bambam to come back.

What if he went home?

Thoughts wondered in your head as you glanced at the door to see Bambam.

It's not him.

You shook your head as you looked at your high heels you had on. "Y-Y/n.." I heard a voice, you glanced toward where you had seen him earlier and he was surprisingly still there.

"Oh it's you!" You rushed towards him as he slightly chuckled. "Didn't you see me earlier?" he questioned you as you laughed along with him.

"I thought I was just going crazy."

You looked at his face carefully, "Why are you bleeding?" You asked as his expression changed.

"Well after you left, they sort of got into a fight. I tried to stop them but this happened." He pointed at his face as you gave him a apologetic look.

You grabbed his hand and let him sit down, you took the medical kit underneath your desk and rushed back towards him.

"Sorry I got you into this." You sighed as you started cleaning his face, his eyes watching your every move.

"It's no problem." He slightly smile and winces.

"Dummy, don't smile." You warned him as he smiled again.

"This is gonna hurt," You say, warning him. "Pshh, I'm a man. I can handle it." He buffs his chest, trying to appear manly.

"I-It hurts! Be careful!" he cried out as you rolled your eyes, "Told you so," you snorted as you put the materials back in the box and put it back underneath the desk.

"You can go back home now," You thanked him as he left.

Should I call Jimin?

You thought as you looked at your phone in your hand.

-

"Jimin?" You called out as you stepped inside the house.

"Oh my gosh!" You rushed towards him as he laid on the staircase.

You dropped your  purse besides and tapped his cheek, "Jimin.." You called out as he winced at your movements.

"Okay you have to help me here." You sighed as you tried to move him to the couch.

"Stay here."