038

The female's grip tightened on her phone as she spoke, "Just do me this favor and get it done and I'll give you what you need

The female's grip tightened on her phone as she spoke, "Just do me this favor and get it done and I'll give you what you need." She says through the line as the man agreed and ended the call.

She quickly grabbed the file and rushed to the place where they were supposed to meet.

-

"Here," she impatiently threw the papers at the man as she looked at him. "Do what ever you need to do, just make sure you scare her." She glances at the men behind him as she coldly spoke.

"Should we kill her?" He asked as she shot him a glare, "No, did you not listen to a word I said." She growled at the man as she continued.

"Besides, that's my job." She turned around, walking out of the abandon warehouse.

-

In the meanwhile Y/n woke up to find herself in Jimin's arms. She carefully pulled herself away from the sleeping man as she walked to the bathroom for her morning routine.

After she showered she walked to her closet and picked out her outfit for work.

She put on her clothes and grabbed her belt from her closet, but before she could even put it on she felt arms around her waist

"Good morning." She says as she turned around to face him. Y/n wrapped her arms around his body as she hugged him back.

"Good morning princess." She smiled when she heard him call her by her nickname. She pulled away from his and used both hands to put her belt on.

"How do I look?" The girl spun around slowly to show her boyfriend her outfit.

"Beautiful as always." The boy complimented her as she felt her cheeks heating.

"Thank you Jiminie." She kissed his cheeks before grabbing her high heels and purse.

"Bye, I love you!" She shouted as she rushed out of the house, not realizing her confession.