008

- k i m  y / n -

- k i m  y / n -

Once you reached the classroom, you took deep breaths while waiting for Bambam to catch up with you. "Slowpoke," You teased him as he groaned in annoyance, "That was because you had a head start."

"Oh really?" You smirked at him.

"Yeah really." He answered annoyed. You opened the classroom door and walked to your seat before the bell rang, which was in a couple of seconds.

The class watched as you came in before Bambam, wondering why you were later than usual, because you were always here before most kids.

The teacher cleared his throat, "We have a new transfer student today with us." He gestured towards Bambam as he smiled, he greeted himself as he was asked to pick a seat.

He chose the seat to left of you, Jennie watching him smile at you from the seat to the right of me.

"I didn't know Jennie was in this class." He nudged you, you rolled your eyes in annoyance.

"Well, now you know."

-

"Can I have lunch with you? I really don't know anyone expect you and Jennie." He pleaded as you just nodded, "But I'm not eating today, I'm going to help Mrs. Choi serve lunch." He smiled as he just hung onto your arms and followed you.

"This is the cafeteria, and it's where you move your legs in front of the other to walk straight instead of hanging onto people." You sarcastically told him as he pouted, "Yah! Don't do that, it makes me soft for you." He smiled and clinged onto you even more, you lowly sighed and walked into the line.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Choi!" You said cheerfully and smiled. "Good afternoon Y/n." She greeted you before she looked down to where Bambam was clinging on you.

"Yah, hurry up and order your food." You flicked his forehead as he glared at you, before he happily ordered his food.

You grabbed your wallet and took out some cash but he pushed it towards you, "Why are you paying? It's my food." He paid for it as you just shrugged.

You found an empty table and sat down as he dug into his food, smiling every second as he chewed making you cringe. "Stop smiling while you eat, you weirdo." You nudged him as he glared you down.

You flinched as you felt someone push you and sat where you were previously at before.

"Hi oppa," The girl said as you crossed your arms, "O-Oh, hi.." Bambam said awkwardly before he closed his mouth and looked at you.

"Excuse me, but you can't just push me and take my spot." You tapped her shoulder as she flipped her hair, hitting you in the face with it.

"Who are you?" She looks me up and down, "I should be asking you that." You spat back as she puts her hands on her chest dramatically.

"You don't know me?!" She clapped her hands as the girls behind her explained.

"What did they say? Did they say a fake plastic barbie doll that exaggerates everything!" You imitated her clapping her hands as she turned red from embarrassment.

She raised her hand to slap me as you closed your eyes to willingly take it, you opened them as you felt nothing.

"Do it and I'll make you regret it." You heard a familiar voice.

"O-Oppa I was just talking to the boy besides her until she came at me." You rolled your eyes in disbelief, "Oh really? That's not what I saw from back there." He snorted as her mouth slightly parted.

You stood up and looked at both of them, especially at her name tag. "Well excuse me Lee Hyori but as much as I'd like to see you try and hit me, I have to go now instead of wasting my time here with someone who's are narcissistic as you."  You pointed at her before your lips turned into a smirk.

"And why are you stopping her? You must want to be the good guy now." You walked past him pushing against his shoulders, making him stumble a bit.